Scammer Self Report Mega Thread

Best Crypto Recovery Company - OPTIMISTIC HACKER GAIUS

OPTIMISTIC HACKER GAIUS is a company that was founded 15 years ago by a team of experts in the field of cryptocurrency. The company offers a range of services, including recovery of lost or inaccessible crypto assets, forensic analysis of blockchain transactions, and security consulting for individuals and businesses.
Info:

Lean more :… https://optimistichackergaius.com

Email:… [email protected]

Best Crypto Recovery Company - OPTIMISTIC HACKER GAIUS

OPTIMISTIC HACKER GAIUS is a company that was founded 15 years ago by a team of experts in the field of cryptocurrency. The company offers a range of services, including recovery of lost or inaccessible crypto assets, forensic analysis of blockchain transactions, and security consulting for individuals and businesses.
Info:

Lean more :… https://optimistichackergaius.com

Email:… [email protected]

Thank you for the self-report, enjoy your permanent ban!

Associated Email, Address - [email protected]

1 Like

Associated Email Address - [email protected]

1 Like

Thanks to Ghost Cyber Recovery the Best Cryptocurrency Recovery Company Consult Lost Recovery Masters Bitcoin and other cryptocurrency scams are becoming rampant as the day goes by. One should be careful when dealing with people online especially when it has to do with your funds. Getting back your stolen bitcoins is very easy but there are also lots of fraudulent recovery firms out there so you need to be careful not to end up being defrauded again. Ghost Cyber Recovery are the most trusted and reliable recovery Hackers. They are the best recovery team out there now. They are very fast and efficient in the recovery of your funds. To contact them on email ([email protected] ) or WhatsApp +1 734 743 1873 You can simply send an email or WhatsApp and you will be helped to recover 100% of your lost funds- I was able to recover all of my stolen bitcoins. They provide excellent service.

2 Likes

+27833895606 Ukuthwala for money|Amagudwane Rats|Short boys| in Western cape|Bhisho|Gauteng|Soweto Disadvantages of ukuthwala. Call +27833895606 for wealth that works with integrity other than the hijacked angry spirits of Ukuthwala.

everybody’s bloodline line in that ancestry history there are generations which were wealthy according

to what they considered wealth by that era. Now you invite those spirits of this person and make them

active spiritual guides of this person. These guides have to work strictly to guide this person towards his

works and means of income and make this person succeed in things he does, there are no everyday

sacrifices and lots of demands from this one as that of ukuthwala does. These spirits are helped to work

up and serve this person to grow in success willingly not hijacked and forced they serve in their original

form of ancestor spirits of success [(amadlozi empumelelo. Clean and good rituals for success are not all for making one successful.

Disadvantages of Ukuthwala

they also work for those who are already successful to protect and sustain their successes. True and

humble rituals for success don’t use magic but powers and true ancestor spirits of that particular person,
which makes it a gift than forced unknown spirits hijacked from other families as [ukuthwala ukuthwala-ngenyoka-for-wealth/) for wealth,

money, and success. Straightforward and true rituals for success need the body of that

particular person who has to undergo the wealth ritual to be cleansed from all dirty and iniquities,
spiritual and or other. The body has to be worked upon so that it does not oppose opportunities and be.
I am a professional Spiritual Healer. I’m here to help you with any problem or wish that you might have.
We have more than 25 years of experience in the field of Spell Casting

Thank you for the self-report, enjoy your IP BAN!

Associated IP Address - 41.169.30.82 :south_africa:

1 Like

I recovered my crypto back in 4 days with mighty hacker recovery.

What I had assumed would be a disaster for my investment turned out to be an incredibly instructive and insightful experience. I had invested a significant amount—1,000,000 AUD in Bitcoin—into what I believed was a secure transaction with a business associate. However, to my dismay, I discovered that I had been deceived by cyber thieves posing as my associate. The entire amount was lost to these criminals, and I was left in a state of distress, with no clear path forward. Initially, I felt hopeless, unsure of how to proceed or if there was any chance of recovering my lost funds. I began searching online for potential solutions and stumbled upon discussions about various firms that specialize in recovering lost cryptocurrencies. Among the options, one name stood out repeatedly: Mighty Hacker Recovery. The testimonials and reviews painted a promising picture, suggesting that they had a solid track record of helping individuals in similar situations. Desperate and with little time to waste, I decided to reach out to Mighty Hacker Recovery. To my surprise, the process was straight forward and far less cumbersome than I had anticipated. The team at Mighty Hacker Recovery requested only a minimal amount of information from me—details about the transaction, my initial interactions with the supposed associate, and any related communications. Despite the simplicity of their request, the firm’s expertise and thorough approach were evident from the start. Over the next few weeks, I was kept informed of the progress through regular updates. The Mighty Hacker Recovery team worked diligently and efficiently, leveraging their specialized knowledge and resources to track down and retrieve my lost Bitcoin. Their professionalism and commitment to resolving the issue were remarkable. Much to my relief and astonishment, they were successful in recovering the entire sum of 1,000,000 AUD. The experience was both a relief and a valuable lesson. It taught me the importance of diligence and caution in digital transactions, and it highlighted the effectiveness of professional recovery services. For anyone who finds themselves in a similar predicament, I highly recommend MIGHTY HACKER RECOVERY. Their expertise and reliable service were crucial in turning what seemed like an irreversible loss into a positive resolution. Mighty Hacker Recovery exceeded my expectations and proved to be a beacon of hope in a challenging situation. Their success in recovering my funds has not only restored my investment but also reaffirmed my faith in the capabilities of specialized recovery services.

WhatsApp: +1 8 45 6995 044
E-mail: suppor t@ mightyhackerreco ver y.c o m

Associated Facebook Account - Redirecting...

Associated Instagram Account (BANNED) - https://www.instagram.com/mighty_hacker_recovery

Associated YouTube Channel - https://www.youtube.com/@mightyhackerrecovery

1 Like

I was unaware that the company was only reaping me off my finances and that all the reviews I had read were fake until it came to my notice after investing {430,000.00} Usd and haven’t made any intrest in return, i had to stop investing and asked them to atleast let me get some part payment to pay off my mortage, they refused and it became an issues oh how i’ve ended up being fooled by these fake investors. I reported to the police but it wass all untraced because they blocked me on every site. after explaining to my coleague regarding the issue, she introduced me to Mr. Jamesmckaywizard a genius hacker and recovery expert who had once helped her to retrieve some money she had previously lost to some romance scam on facebook. I refused to accept and believe what she said and decided to contact them and supplied all transaction proofs to Mr jamesmckaywizard through email for verification so as to help him proceed, to my surprise he recovered my funds completely and my total profit was all directed to my wallet in a day. My joy was again restored and had hopes on what to survive on and also for my daughter’s savings, they’re also very specialized on all type of mobiles and internet hacking kindly reach out to them now if you’re experiencing same issue on: jamesmckaywizard at gmail dot com or via what’sapp // +31622647750…

Thanks for the self-report, enjoy your permanent ban!

2 Likes

American 𝑨𝒊𝒓𝒍𝒊𝒏𝒆𝒔 provides a 24-hour cancellation policy. If you book a 𝒇𝒍𝒊𝒈𝒉𝒕 at least seven days before departure and cancel within 24 hours of booking (1.888.415-1245), you are eligible for a full refund without any cancellation fees.

Thank you for the self-report, enjoy your IP BAN!

Associated IP Address - 14.194.122.178 :india:

(888) 415-1245 is an Inteliquent line where the scammers answer as “FareHutz,” a fraudulent travel agency that falsely claims to operate from California, Wilmington, Delaware, London, England and Mississauga, Ontario, Canada.

It is worth noting that there is an active ZaubaCorp listing for Farehutz India Private Limited in Delhi, India under the leadership of Harish Kumar Malik, Deepak Kumar and Tarun Jaiswal.

User complaints on their TrustPilot listing indicate patterns of fraudulent activity, such as:

• Offering low ticket prices that don’t go through, prompting them to offer higher ticket prices instead.
  • Using employees and/or botted accounts to generate fake positive reviews.
  • Operating out of India but falsely claiming to be from western countries with western names.

Associated Facebook Accounts:

Associated Instagram Accounts:

Associated LinkedIn Account - Farehutz | LinkedIn

Associated Pinterest Accounts:

Associated X Accounts:

Associated Phone Numbers:

• (888) 415-0851 (Inteliquent)
  • (866) 503-8818 (Inteliquent)
  • (888) 629-5559 (Inteliquent)
  • (888) 826-0067 (Inteliquent)
  • +44 20 3948 4107 (Gamma Telecom)

Associated Email Addresses:

3 Likes

Dealing with suspicion and the fear of betrayal in a relationship is never easy. When my girlfriend started acting secretive, I suspected something was wrong, with unanswered calls and excuses for space. In distress, I turned to Crypto Pandemic Hunter for help. They used spyware to track her phone activities and revealed she was having an affair. Despite the overwhelming evidence, it gave me the confidence to confront her and move forward. Although it was difficult, I am grateful to Crypto Pandemic Hunter for helping me start anew. I recommend their services to anyone facing deception and unfaithfulness in a relationship. Reach out to them at cryptopandemichunter @ comsultant .com

Excellent to hear shitface…you earned a special mention very soon

2 Likes

We are sorry for any inconveniences the loss of your assets may have caused you. However, be rest assured that your recovery is guaranteed. Kindly give us the following details to expedite your review 1. Your full name.
2. Name of the scammers platform
3.How much was invested.
4. How much is your expected profit.
5. Screenshots of payment made to the scammers platform.
6. Country of residence. Kindly ensure to provide accurate details on all information so as to clarify your chargeback…message our recovery agent on WhatsApp‪+44 7365 683361‬

I still can’t believe it. I was a victim of an online scam and lost a significant amount of money. It was a dark time for me, and I felt hopeless. But then, I discovered A1 wizard Hackes Recovery company, and my life changed forever. I’ll never forget the day I received that email from what seemed like a legitimate investment company. They promised me high returns with minimal risk, and I fell for it. Before I knew it, I had transferred thousands of dollars to their account. But soon, the emails stopped coming, and I realized I had been scammed. The guilt, shame, and frustration were overwhelming. In desperation, I searched online for help and found A1 wizard Hackes Recovery company. Their reputation and reviews convinced me to give them a chance.A1 wizard Hackes Recovery company worked actively to track down the scammers and successfully recovered my stolen funds, I was overjoyed and relieved to have my money back. The weight lifted off my shoulders, and I finally felt like myself again. Recovering from an online scam is not easy, but A1 wizard Hackes Recovery company made it possible for me. Their expertise, dedication, and compassion gave me hope when all seemed lost. If you’re a victim of online crypto fraud like I was, don’t lose Hope. A1 wizard Hackes Recovery company is here to help you recover your stolen crypto money and your peace of mind.A1 wizard Hackes Recovery company is more than just a company; they’re a lifeline for those who have been victimized by scammers. You can contact them with the info below.

E-mail : A1wizardhackes @ cyberservices.com
Google Voice : +1 678 439 9760
Telegram : @ A1wizardhackes

2 Likes

Contact Gemini Wallet Support Number +1–888–998–0112 by phone, simply go with This is the official support number ++1–(888)–998–0112 where you can get assistance for any issues or questions related to Gemini Account +1*(888)-998-0112.

PLEASE FLOOD MY NUMBER!!!