Scammer Self Report Mega Thread

Thanks for the self-report, Mr. Gunjan Sahani. Enjoy your IP BAN!

Associated IP Addresses:

Associated Email Address - [email protected]

(888)-998-0112 is an Inteliquent line where the scammers are too deaf to provide โ€œsuppoatโ€

3 Likes

Iโ€™m so happy and excited saying this to the wonderful worldโ€‹:earth_americas: Mr Brain Hunter Help me with Blank ATM Card, this blank card really change my life around and my entire family tooโ€‹:blush:. I now have my own business supermarket store and my personal house and 2 cars and I got all this money :moneybag: through using blank ATM Card to withdraw money in any ATM machine free without having any bank account. Thanks and blessings to Mr Brain Hunter who changed my life with blank ATM Card :atm:. I ordered the Blank ATM Card from Expert software program company. it was delivered to me within 4 working days to my house doorstep. I received the parcel through FedEx Express courier delivery company. I use this Blank ATM Card to withdraw funds in any ATM around my country and outside my country anytime I travel and the Blank ATM Card is program to be use for maximum of 2 year before it get expired and you can renewed it again once it gets expired. I believe this will help many people out there in the outside world and my friends but if only youโ€™re ready to set your own target. To anyone whoโ€™s reading this message should not only read and ignore it but purchase the blank card and a good achievement at end of it all. Believe me you will be very surprised and be exited at the end.:heart_eyes::100:. Below is more information to order your our products
Email: [email protected]

Just waiting for your permanent ban.

3 Likes

I fell victim to a fraudulent trading platform, losing $9500 in USDT to Beam Future Trading. After struggling to recover my funds, I sought help from Crypto Pandemic Hunter on my friendโ€™s recommendation. The team demonstrated excellent customer service, expertise in crypto, and cutting-edge technology. By analyzing the blockchain and collaborating with exchanges, they tracked down and successfully recovered most of my lost funds, providing me with immense relief. I highly recommend Crypto Pandemic Hunter for their swift and effective recovery services. Contact them at [email protected]

I already gave up on ever getting cured of HSV2 because i have try many treatment none of them work out for me i have gone to different hospital they always tell me the same thing there is no cure for herpes, when i came across a post about Dr UMA in the net from a lady called Angela i contacted her and she reassured me with his herbal medicine which i took according to the way he instructed, that how i was cured. I doubted at first because i have been to a whole lot of reputable doctors, tried a lot of medicines but none was able to cure me. so i decided to listen to him and he commenced treatment, and under two weeks i was totally free from Herpes. i want to say a very big thank you to DR UMA for what he has done in my life. feel free to leave him a message on email [email protected] or also Whats-app him +2347035619585โ€ฆ he also cure all this 1.HIV 2.HIV HPV 3 .ALS 4. BED WETTING DIABETES.

Thanks for the self-report, enjoy your permanent ban!

Phone numbers that start with +234 belong to Nigeria :nigeria:

The scammer also has a website (https://dr-uma.jimdosite.com/), where he falsely claims to treat:

• Herpes
  • HPV
  • HIV
  • Staphylococcus Aureus
  • Cancer
  • Diabetes
  • Fibroids
  • Skin Diseases
  • Erection Dysfunction
  • Premature Ejaculation
  • Weakness Erectile
  • Sexy Issue
  • Hip/Breast Enlargement
1 Like

(Post was translated from French via Google Translate)

The world of IPTV is rapidly evolving, and in 2024, choosing the best IPTV subscription becomes an even more exciting quest with new technologies and entertainment options emerging. In this comprehensive guide, we will explore the key criteria for choosing the best IPTV subscription in 2024, while highlighting the latest trends and standout options.

The New Frontiers of IPTV in 2024

With the advent of digital television, choosing the best IPTV subscription becomes a crucial decision for entertainment lovers. In 2024, IPTV is no longer limited to simply streaming channels, but also offers an immersive experience with advanced features like compatibility with Android TVs, Apple TV, and seamless integration with apps such as IPTV Smarters.

The New Companions of IPTV: Android TV, Apple TV, and Smart TV

Extensive compatibility is the key to choosing the best IPTV subscription in 2024. Whether you are an Android TV, Apple TV, or Smart TV user, the best IPTV subscriptions adapt to your preferred platform. Enjoy a seamless viewing experience, whether you are at home or on the go.

IPTV Smarters and the Evolution of IPTV Applications

In 2024, IPTV Smarters remains a reference in the world of IPTV applications. With a user-friendly interface and advanced features, it offers an optimal user experience on Android, iOS, and other platforms. The best IPTV subscriptions perfectly integrate this application, thus offering intuitive navigation and exceptional streaming quality.

The Winning Trio: Android, iOS, and Smart TV

The diversity of platforms is essential for choosing the best IPTV subscription. Users can now enjoy their favorite IPTV service on a range of devices, whether itโ€™s Android, iOS, or their Smart TV. This versatility ensures that the IPTV experience adapts to your lifestyle and preferences.

The Complete IPTV Service in 2024

The best IPTV subscription in 2024 is not limited to simply streaming channels. It offers an array of services, including access to platforms like Amazon Prime, expanding your entertainment options. Choose an IPTV subscription that offers seamless integration with these services for a complete experience.

Conclusion: Towards a Personalized IPTV Experience

In 2024, choosing the best IPTV subscription becomes a question of customization and versatility. Opt for a subscription that adapts to your equipment, offers a variety of services, and allows you to enjoy IPTV on your favorite devices. With the latest technological advancements, IPTV continues to redefine the way we consume content, offering an ever richer entertainment experience.

IPTVExclusif.com: Your Destination for the Best IPTV Subscription in 2024

Explore a new horizon of entertainment with IPTVExclusif.com. Our commitment to quality, extensive compatibility, and an exceptional user experience makes us the ideal choice for your IPTV subscription in 2024. Discover the exclusivity of entertainment today!

My are you scammers stupid, waiting for your ban.

1 Like

Thanks for the self-report, enjoy your IP BAN!

Associated IP Address - 41.143.71.63 :morocco:

IPTVExclusif is an illegal IPTV service boasting over 21,000 channels. While they falsely claim to operate from London, England or a physical therapistโ€™s office in Dax, France, the scammers actually operate from Morocco.

Associated WhatsApp: IPTVEXCLUSIF | ะšะฐะฝะฐะป WhatsApp

2 Likes

Lost Your Bitcoin? Here Is How You Can Recover It

What To Do When You Fall Victim To A Crypto Scam.
Contact info:
E-mail : [email protected]
whatsssApp : +1 678 439 9760

Getting back stolen crypto can be an uphill battle, but there are Experts like A1 WIZARD HACKES that Can help you recover your lost Bitcoin. To ensure a positive outcome on recovery of lost Assets,A1 WIZARD HACKES starts the cryptocurrency scam recovery process by examining the narrative of events and the timeline of the scheme. Then, he later analyzes the available data & traces your virtual assets. Get in touch withA1 WIZARD HACKES to recover your lost Bitcoin.

Top 5 ways to recover your stolen or lost crypto || Hire a hacker to recover lost or stolen cryptocurrency || What to do if you lost Bitcoin? || I Lost $17000 in Crypto. Hereโ€™s How I got back my Crypto || Getting Back Lost, Hacked or Stolen Crypto || Can You Recover Lost Crypto ? || How to Reclaim Lost Cryptocurrency in 2024 ? || How to recover lost or stolen crypto assets || Can lost crypto be traced back to me?

E-mail : [email protected]
whatsssApp : +1 678 439 9760
Telegram : @ A1wizardhackes

Thank you for the self-report, enjoy your permanent ban!

2 Likes

Yes, United Airlines offers 1-888-997-6895 a 24-hour risk-free cancellation policy. You can cancel any flight within 24 hours of booking for a full refund, as long as the flight was booked at least 7 days before departure at 1-888-997-6895 || 1-888-997-6895 . Does United Airlines have a cancellation policy? Yes, United Airlines has a comprehensive cancellation policy. +1-888-997-6895 OR +1-888-997-6895 FIf you purchase a refundable ticket, you can cancel your flight anytime before departure without any fees, and youโ€™ll receive a full refund to your original payment method.+1-888-997-6895 OR +1-888-997-6895 For non-refundable tickets, cancellations can still be made, but youโ€™ll receive an eCredit for future travel, and a cancellation fee may apply, +1-888-997-6895 OR +1-888-997-6895 depending on the ticket type. United Airlines also offers a 24-hour risk-free cancellation policy +1-888-997-6895 , allowing you to cancel any flight within 24 hours of booking for a full refund, regardless of the fare class, as long as the flight was booked at least 7 days before departure. Yes, United Airlines offers a 24-hour risk-free cancellation policy. You can cancel any flight within 24 hours of booking for a full refund, as long as the flight was booked at least 7 days before departure at :loudspeaker:+1-888-997-6895 # +1-888-997-6895 . ๐น๐‘œ๐“‡ ๐’ถ๐“ˆ๐“ˆ๐’พ๐“ˆ๐“‰๐’ถ๐“ƒ๐’ธ๐‘’ ๐“Œ๐’พ๐“‰+1-888-997-6895 ๐’ช๐‘… +1-888-997-6895 ๐’ธ๐’ถ๐“ƒ๐’ธ๐‘’๐“๐“๐’ถ๐“‰๐’พ๐‘œ๐“ƒ๐“ˆ ๐‘œ๐“‡ ๐“†๐“Š๐‘’๐“ˆ๐“‰๐’พ๐‘œ๐“ƒ๐“ˆ ๐’ถ๐’ท๐‘œ๐“Š๐“‰ ๐“ˆ๐“…๐‘’๐’ธ๐’พ๐’ป๐’พ๐’ธ ๐“‰๐’พ๐’ธ๐“€๐‘’๐“‰ ๐“‰๐“Ž๐“…๐‘’๐“ˆ, ๐“Ž๐‘œ๐“Š ๐’ธ๐’ถ๐“ƒ ๐’ธ๐‘œ๐“ƒ๐“‰๐’ถ๐’ธ๐“‰ ๐’Ÿ๐‘’๐“๐“‰๐’ถโ€™๐“ˆ ๐’ธ๐“Š๐“ˆ๐“‰๐‘œ๐“‚๐‘’๐“‡ ๐“ˆ๐‘’๐“‡๐“‹๐’พ๐’ธ๐‘’ ๐’ถ๐“‰ +1-888-997-6895 ๐’ช๐‘… +1-888-997-6895

My name is Cheng Charlie Saephan Iโ€™m here today to share my success story on how Dr Benjamin the lottery spell caster helped me won the lottery, on a fateful evening I was browsing through the internet and I saw a lot of good reviews on how Dr Benjamin had helped alot of people so I decided to reach him for help too, he responded to my mail and he assured me that he will help me win as he has done for many, after he requested for my details he also gave me series of instructs to follow after everything said and done he gave me the Powerball winning numbers he instructed me to write out the numbers from the game (1-69) on a piece of paper and slept with it under his pillow before playing the numbers he gave me so after the result was out I was the only one to match all five numbers and I won the jackpot of 1.3 billion dollars. All thanks to you Dr benjamin for turning my life around for good. I will leave his contact information here for anyone that desire help too. I promise you that I wonโ€™t sharing your good work in my life. Below is his contact information email [email protected] and Whatsapp number +18588585788

Thank you for the self-report, enjoy your IP BAN!

Associated IP Address -
2409:4085:aec3:b65a:1073:7770:568c:2a8 :india:

Associated Email Address -
[email protected]

(888) 997-6895 is a NumHub number belonging to PCM Travels, a travel scam agency that has been on our radar since February 19, 2022.

I have conducted further research into the scam and found the true identity of their company as PCM Worldwide Flights Private Limited, which is listed on Google as operating out of 1st Floor, B-12, Block C, New Multan Nagar, Shakur Basti, New Delhi, Delhi, 110056, India. The scammers also operate as

User complaints on their BBB and TrustPilot listings indicate patterns of fraudulent activity, such as:

• Fraudulently posing as representatives with Delta Airlines
  • Fraudulently posing as representatives with American Airlines
  • Charging customers for round-trip flights, but only booking them for one.
  • Fraudulently posing as representatives with United Airlines.
  • Fraudulently posing as representatives with Southwest Airlines
  • Fraudulently posing as representatives with Sun Country Airlines

Associated Facebook Accounts:

Associated Instagram Account - https://www.instagram.com/pcmworldwideflights

Associated LinkedIn Accounts:

Associated Pinterest Account - https://in.pinterest.com/theholidaymastershm/

Associated WhatsApp - ะŸะตั€ะตัะปะฐั‚ัŒ ะฟะพ WhatsApp

Associated X Account - x.com

Associated YouTube Channel - https://www.youtube.com/@pcmworldwideflights

Associated Phone Numbers:

• +91 98118 38397
  • +91 74289 44453
  • (267) 744-2748 (Twilio)
  • (844) 752-4464 (Twilio)
  • (845) 652-5521 (Twilio)
  • (844) 638-0111 (Twilio)
  • (217) 769-1292 (Twilio)

Associated Email Addresses:

1 Like

Thanks for the self-report, enjoy your permanent ban!

2 Likes

๐‘พ๐’‰๐’š ๐‘ช๐’‚๐’โ€™๐’• ๐‘ฐ ๐‘จ๐’„๐’„๐’†๐’”๐’” ๐‘ด๐’š ๐‘ช๐’๐’Ž๐’„๐’‚๐’”๐’• ๐‘ต๐’†๐’• ๐‘ฌ๐’Ž๐’‚๐’Š๐’ ๐‘จ๐’„๐’„๐’๐’–๐’๐’•?
๐‘ฐ๐’‡ ๐’š๐’๐’–โ€™๐’“๐’† ๐’‰๐’‚๐’—๐’Š๐’๐’ˆ ๐’•๐’“๐’๐’–๐’ƒ๐’๐’† ๐’‚๐’„๐’„๐’†๐’”๐’”๐’Š๐’๐’ˆ ๐’š๐’๐’–๐’“ ๐‘ช๐’๐’Ž๐’„๐’‚๐’”๐’• ๐‘ต๐’†๐’• ๐’†๐’Ž๐’‚๐’Š๐’ ๐’‚๐’„๐’„๐’๐’–๐’๐’•, ๐’…๐’๐’โ€™๐’• ๐’˜๐’๐’“๐’“๐’š! ๐‘ช๐’‚๐’๐’ +1-855-200-6225 ๐’•๐’๐’๐’-๐’‡๐’“๐’†๐’† ๐’‡๐’๐’“ ๐’’๐’–๐’Š๐’„๐’Œ ๐’‰๐’†๐’๐’‘. ๐‘ฐ๐’”๐’”๐’–๐’†๐’” ๐’„๐’‚๐’ ๐’‚๐’“๐’Š๐’”๐’† ๐’‡๐’“๐’๐’Ž ๐’‡๐’๐’“๐’ˆ๐’๐’•๐’•๐’†๐’ ๐’‘๐’‚๐’”๐’”๐’˜๐’๐’“๐’…๐’”, ๐’”๐’†๐’“๐’—๐’†๐’“ ๐’๐’–๐’•๐’‚๐’ˆ๐’†๐’”, ๐’๐’“ ๐’Š๐’๐’„๐’๐’“๐’“๐’†๐’„๐’• ๐’๐’๐’ˆ๐’Š๐’ ๐’„๐’“๐’†๐’…๐’†๐’๐’•๐’Š๐’‚๐’๐’”. +1-855-200-6225 ๐’Š๐’” ๐’š๐’๐’–๐’“ ๐’…๐’Š๐’“๐’†๐’„๐’• ๐’๐’Š๐’๐’† ๐’‡๐’๐’“ ๐’”๐’–๐’‘๐’‘๐’๐’“๐’•.

๐‘ช๐’๐’Ž๐’Ž๐’๐’ ๐‘ฐ๐’”๐’”๐’–๐’†๐’” ๐’‚๐’๐’… ๐‘ญ๐’Š๐’™๐’†๐’”:
๐‘ญ๐’๐’“๐’ˆ๐’๐’• ๐‘ท๐’‚๐’”๐’”๐’˜๐’๐’“๐’…? ๐‘ช๐’‚๐’๐’ +1-855-200-6225 ๐’•๐’๐’๐’-๐’‡๐’“๐’†๐’† ๐’•๐’ ๐’“๐’†๐’”๐’†๐’• ๐’Š๐’•.
๐‘ณ๐’๐’ˆ๐’Š๐’ ๐‘ป๐’“๐’๐’–๐’ƒ๐’๐’†๐’”? ๐‘ด๐’‚๐’Œ๐’† ๐’”๐’–๐’“๐’† ๐’š๐’๐’–๐’“ ๐’…๐’†๐’•๐’‚๐’Š๐’๐’” ๐’‚๐’“๐’† ๐’„๐’๐’“๐’“๐’†๐’„๐’• ๐’๐’“ ๐’…๐’Š๐’‚๐’ +1-855-200-6225 ๐’‡๐’๐’“ ๐’‚๐’”๐’”๐’Š๐’”๐’•๐’‚๐’๐’„๐’†.
๐‘ฝ๐’Š๐’”๐’Š๐’• ๐’•๐’‰๐’† ๐’๐’‡๐’‡๐’Š๐’„๐’Š๐’‚๐’ ๐‘ช๐’๐’Ž๐’„๐’‚๐’”๐’• ๐’˜๐’†๐’ƒ๐’”๐’Š๐’•๐’† ๐’‡๐’๐’“ ๐’Ž๐’๐’“๐’† ๐’‰๐’†๐’๐’‘, ๐’๐’“ ๐’„๐’‚๐’๐’ +1-855-200-6225 ๐’•๐’๐’…๐’‚๐’š!

DO YOU WANT TO JOIN OCCULT TO BE NATURALLY RICH JOIN MONEY RITUAL +2349827025197 OCCULT FOR WEALTH AND FAME JOIN OCCULT MEMBERS TO MAKE MONEY JOIN SECRET OCCULT KINGDOM TO BE RICH AND POWERFUL HOW TO JOIN OCCULT FOR INSTANT RICHES HOW TO JOIN SECRET SOCIETY TO BE RICH WITHOUT KILLINGS YOU WANT TO JOIN MONEY MAKING OCCULT FOR FINANCIAL SUPPORT OR FINANCIAL FREEDOM TO BE FREE FROM POVERTY TODAY AND BECOME RICH CONTACT THE TEMPLE NOW WITH +2349027025197 DONโ€™T THINK THAT ALL YOUR HOPE ARE LOST IN THIS WORLD YOU STILL HAVE THE ABILITY TO MAKE A GOOD LIVING BY JOINING MONEY RITUAL SECRET OCCULT THAT WILL MAKE YOU VERY RICH WITHOUT KILLING ANY HUMAN BEING TAKE THIS DECISION TODAY AND CHANGE YOUR WORLD TO A BETTER ONE WE THE Guru Maharaj Ji BROTHERHOOD OCCULT MEMBERS ARE READY TO HELP YOU AS LONG AS YOU ACCEPT TO MAKE A RITUAL SACRIFICE TO OUR LORD SPIRITUAL TO BECOME ONE OF US THEN YOU ARE READY TO BOOST YOUR CAREER AND BE A GREAT MAN WITHOUT BEING AFRAID OF ANY LIVING THINGS IN THIS WORD JOIN US TODAY

I want to join occult for money ritual +23427025197 how to join occult for ritual money I want to be a great politician I want to be a great man I want to be the richest I want to be a great businessman I want to be doing miracles I want to be a great pastor to know how to get all these rich power rotation I want to join occult in Nigeria I want to join occult in Ghana I want to join occult in Cameroon I want to join occult in South Africa there is no blood shared if youโ€™ve been accepted to join this organisation you are to pay the price at the age of 85 years you sacrifice yourself to the lord Lucifer this simply means that you are going to die at the age of 80 years you can reach us on WhatsApp or contact of the Grandmaster of GREATORLDRADO BROTHERHOOD OCCULT CALL +2349027025197 if you want to see more https://youtube.com/playlist?list=PLtCGX9fymO857gGFq4lKQE4lD0SYSosA9&feature=shared

Getting rich-more powerful and famous? JOINING THE GREATORLDRADO OCCULT BRINGS YOU INTO THE LIMELIGHT OF THE WORLD IN WHICH YOU LIVE IN TODAY. YOUR FINANCIAL DIFFICULTIES ARE BROUGHT TO AN END. WE SUPPORT YOU BOTH FINANCIALLY AND MATERIALLY TO ENSURE YOU LIVE A COMFORTABLE LIFE. IT DOES NOT MATTER WHICH PART OF THE WORLD YOU LIVE IN. FROM THE UNITED STATES DOWN TO THE MOST REMOTE PART OF THE EARTH, WE BRING YOU ALL YOU WANT. BEING AN GREATORLDRADO BROTHERHOOD MEMBER WE GUARANTEE YOU BEING A MILLIONAIRE BETWEEN TODAY AND THE NEXT TWO WEEKS. YOU BEING IN THIS OUR OFFICIAL PAGE TODAY SIGNIFIES THAT IT WAS ORDERED AND ARRANGED BY THE GREAT LUCIFER THAT FROM NOW ON, YOU ARE ABOUT TO BE THAT REAL AND INDEPENDENT HUMAN YOU HAVE ALWAYS WISHED YOU WERE . Or contact this mobile:+2349027025197

1 Like

Thank you for the self-report, enjoy your IP BAN!

Associated IP Address - 102.89.34.145 :philippines:/:nigeria:

1 Like

CRYPTOCURRENCY SCAM / FRAUD TRACING & RECOVERY

I never imagined falling victim to such a scheme, losing everything I had on this platform that my friends had cautioned me to avoid. They managed to steal all my life savings, totaling ($ 108,000) in Bitcoin. I was left in disbelief that Bitcoin could ever be retrieved. However, thanks to a generous group of Lisa Morgan Price Recovery Company, they provided exceptional services and claimed the skills to handle any hacking.

For anyone in desperate need of a reliable and effective expert in cryptocurrency recovery, I recommend reaching out to Lisa Morgan Price Recovery Company through

Email : [email protected]
Telegram : lisapricerecoverycompany
Website : https://lisamorgampriceeco6.wixsite.com/recoveryhacker
Whatโ€™sApp : +44-7931-743720

Thank you for the self-report, enjoy your permanent ban!

1 Like