Scammer Self Report Mega Thread

As the influx of self-reports keep coming in from bots, some members of the staff team have decided that we should merge future self-reports into one mega thread in an effort to maintain site cleanliness.

If a service or product is being advertised in a post below, please be advised that the likelihood of it being a scam is all but certain. There may come a time, as I have personally seen in the review queue, where a post from a bot may be from an established, reputable, and legit business (if I recall correctly, it was something for like QuickBooks, no contact info, no number, just promoting it lol).

Please take appropriate measures in contacting or looking into the services and/or products in this thread, and make absolutely certain that any contact is through their official channels. If you have any questions, comments, or concerns, please feel free to reach out to me or any other staff member in regards to the content of this thread.

3 Likes

What sets iFORCE HACKER RECOVERY apart in the competitive crypto recovery industry are its unique differentiating factors. The company boasts a strong track record of successful recoveries and high levels of customer satisfaction, showcasing their commitment to delivering results.

Furthermore, iFORCE HACKER RECOVERY collaborates with law enforcement agencies and cybersecurity experts to bolster security measures and enhance the recovery process. By staying at the forefront of research and development, the company continuously adapts to the evolving landscape of crypto threats and challenges, ensuring that their services remain cutting-edge and effective in safeguarding clients’ digital assets.

Website; iforcehackersrecovery.c o m

WhatApp; 1, 240 ( 803, 37 06

Email : contact@iforcehackersrecovery . c om

1 Like

Thank you for the self-report, enjoy your permanent ban!

Associated Email Address - [email protected]

2 Likes

As someone who fell victim to a phishing scam, losing access to my cryptocurrency wallet was a nightmare. I had almost given up hope of recovering my funds until I found CYBERSPACE HACK PRO. Their team of experts not only understood the complexities of blockchain technology but also had a meticulous approach to recovering lost assets. Through their expertise and relentless effort, they successfully traced and regained access to my locked wallet, restoring my faith in online security. CYBERSPACE HACK PRO’s professionalism and dedication turned what seemed like a hopeless situation into a triumphant recovery. I’m immensely grateful for their service and would recommend them to anyone facing similar challenges in the crypto world.

Gmail: Cyberspacehackpro(@)rescueteam. com

WhatsApp: +1 (440) 7423096

1 Like

2 Likes

Bitcoin, the pioneering cryptocurrency that captured the world’s imagination, has faced many challenges in recent years, leading some to declare its demise. However, the resilient digital currency has once again defied the naysayers, staging a remarkable comeback that has stunned the financial community. The “Cyber Genie’s Hack Pro Miracle,” as it has been dubbed, is a testament to the adaptability and ingenuity of the Bitcoin network. After weathering a prolonged bear market, regulatory crackdowns, and high-profile hacks, Bitcoin was on the brink of irrelevance. But its core community of believers, developers, and evangelists refused to give up, tirelessly working to address the currency’s shortcomings and reinvent its infrastructure. Through technological improvements, enhanced security measures, and savvy marketing, Bitcoin has regained its footing, captivating a new generation of investors and enthusiasts. The “Cyber Genie Hack Pro” refers to the coordinated efforts of Bitcoin’s brightest minds, who have leveraged their expertise in cryptography, distributed ledger technology, and decentralized finance to breathe new life into the digital asset. By implementing innovative solutions to scalability, privacy, and user experience, they have transformed Bitcoin into a more robust and user-friendly platform, attracting a fresh wave of mainstream adoption. The cryptocurrency’s resurgence has not only rekindled hope among its faithful but has also forced skeptics to reconsider their stance, as Bitcoin’s resilience and adaptability have proven to be formidable. I found myself looking for my invested bitcoin where I invested $70,000 in a fake platform, but all glory and thanks to Cyber Genie Hack Pro. Do contact them now through the following:
-Cybergenie (AT) Cyberservices (DOT) C om.
-(AT)Cybergeniehackpro-Telegram
(+)(1)(2)(5)(2)(5)(1)(2)(0)(3)(9)(1) WhatsAp.
StayBlessed…

1 Like

2 Likes

As the world grapples with economic uncertainty and the ever-evolving digital landscape, Bitcoin’s remarkable comeback serves as a testament to the power of innovation, perseverance, and the unwavering belief in the transformative potential of decentralized financial systems. The “Cyber Genie Hack Pro’s Miracle” has not only revived Bitcoin but has also reignited the broader cryptocurrency ecosystem, paving the way for a future where digital assets may play an increasingly significant role in the global financial landscape. When my digital wallet was hacked and 650,000 CAD worth of precious Bitcoin was stolen, I was devastated. I felt violated and powerless as if a dark magic had been cast upon my life as everything was falling apart. However, through a stroke of luck, I discovered about Cyber Genie Hack Pro team - a specialized team of digital security experts who possess the arcane knowledge and mystical abilities to track down and reclaim stolen cryptocurrency. With a few keystrokes and a few ancient incantations, these modern-day sorcerers were able to follow the trail of my pilfered Bitcoin, tracing its movements across the labyrinthine blockchain. They navigated the complex web of digital wallets and exchanges, utilizing complex algorithms and divination rituals to pinpoint the location of my stolen funds. It was as if they had cast a powerful spell, bending the very laws of technology to their will. After days of tireless effort, the Cyber Genie Hack Pro team was finally able to retrieve my 650,000 CAD with my profits which was hijacked as well in Bitcoin, delivering it back into my digital wallet with a triumphant flourish. I watched in awe as the funds reappeared, as if by magic. It was an incredible feeling, like having a heavy burden lifted from my shoulders. Thanks to the wizardry of these digital alchemists, the nightmare of my stolen cryptocurrency had been vanquished, and my faith in the security of my digital assets was fully restored. Email Cyber Genie today for assistance on:
TeIegram- @Cybergeniehackpro
W/a- +1 (2-5-2) (5-1-2) (0-3-9-1)

Thank you.

1 Like

2 Likes

I lost access to my Crypto when the wallet service I was using went offline permanently. So I have been struggling for months to try and figure out how I will access my wallet again. After much struggle, a co worker of mine referred me to SPYHOST CYBER SECURITY COMPANY. I was pleased with their services because their communication was quick, transparent, and professional. I provided the necessary requirements to them and that was the beginning of my journey of my successful recovery. In short, they really renewed my hope and brought me happiness once more which i never thought could be possible. Spyhost was very responsive to emails and after some hours (48) they recovered my wallet. They acted professionally and in accordance with our agreement and without doubt i was suprised and convinced that we still have some trustable recovery company out there of which Spyhost is one I would highly recommend using Spyhost Cyber Security Company. For anyone who are in same situation as me or in need of other sort of help related to crypto funds recovery below is their email contact to send a request or complaint ( spyhost@cyberdude. com) while their whatsapp contact is [ +1(571) 478-7636 ]

1 Like

obligatory “this is a scam spam” reply

1 Like

3 Likes

WellHealth Ayurvedic Health Tips: Natural Solutions for Beautiful Hair and Radiant Skin In the fast-paced world of modern beauty, ancient wisdom still holds the key to unlocking your true radiance. At Dr. Prajakta’s Ayurveda & Panchakarma Clinic, we blend time-tested Ayurvedic principles with contemporary wellness practices to offer you a holistic approach to hair and skin care. Our WellHealth Ayurvedic health tips are designed to nourish your body from the inside out, promoting lustrous hair and glowing skin naturally.

1 Like

Wow! Thanks for that self-report Mr. Scammer! Enjoy the permanent ban. :wink:

2 Likes

Associated IP Address - 183.83.146.18 :india:

2 Likes

Website. https://cybertechwizard.com
WhatsApp. +185.974.3.5022
A simple misstep can spiral into a whirlwind of chaos. That’s precisely what happened to me when I mistakenly sent $18,000 worth of Bitcoin to the wrong wallet. Panic ensued as I realized the gravity of my mistake – my financial future hung in the balance. But amid the turmoil, a glimmer of hope emerged: Cyber Tech Wizard. My encounter with Cyber Tech Wizard was nothing short of miraculous. Upon discovering my blunder, I felt a sense of urgency to right the wrong. Time was ticking, and the longer I hesitated, the slimmer my chances of reclaiming the funds became. Thankfully, the recipient’s wallet address was visible, offering a faint ray of hope. With trembling hands, I reached out to Cyber Tech Wizard , praying for a solution.From the moment I connected with Cyber Tech Wizard , I was met with professionalism, efficiency, and empathy. Despite the dire circumstances, their team exuded a sense of calm assurance, pledging to leave no stone unturned in their quest to assist me. Their expertise in cryptocurrency recovery was evident as they guided me through the labyrinth of transactions and blockchain technology.One of the most daunting aspects of reclaiming lost funds in the crypto world is navigating the maze of wallet addresses and transaction histories. However, with Cyber Tech Wizard by my side, I felt empowered and supported every step of the way. They meticulously gathered the necessary evidence to prove my ownership of the funds, demonstrating their unwavering commitment to resolution. Cyber Tech Wizard steadfast dedication to clients is great.Unlike other recovery services that may drag their feet or make false promises, Cyber Tech Wizard delivers results swiftly and efficiently. With a flawless track record and a 100% success rate, they instill confidence in their clients, offering a beacon of hope in times of distress.In addition to their impressive success rate, Cyber Tech Wizard excels in customer service. Throughout the recovery process, I was kept informed and updated on the status of my case, easing my anxiety and uncertainty. Their team was readily available to address any concerns, providing personalized attention and support throughout my experience with Cyber Tech Wizard was nothing short of remarkable. What began as a nightmare transformed into a testament to expertise, diligence, and integrity. Thanks to their intervention, I was able to reclaim the $18,000 worth of Bitcoin that had once seemed lost forever. I wholeheartedly recommend Cyber Tech Wizard to anyone in need of cryptocurrency recovery services. In a realm where mistakes can have dire consequences, Cyber Tech Wizard will bring back your economy to be stable with your money restored.

1 Like

4 Likes

I’m a gay scammer, here’s my site: https://cybertechwizard.com @OfclyGoodenough Pls ban me, Senpai.

1 Like

I can’t even spell CYBERSPACE right. @OfclyGoodenough Pls ban me, Senpai.

Gmail: Cyberspacehackpro(@)rescueteam. com

https://cyberspacehackpro0.wixsite.com/cyberspacehackpro

WhatsApp: +1 (631) 428-0567

1 Like