Scammer from CBP and FBI

Scam Number:
Scammer’s Website or Email:
Additional information about this scam:
Scammer calling my grandma
From different diffrent number

5 Likes

The usual package on the south border of Texas crap. I asked where on the south border. He said on the border with Mexico. I said that is 900 miles. He said it was Houston. I said that is not on the border of Texas. He then said Ft. Davis. I said so you talked to the General at the military base there? Yes. Dumb F, there is no military base there. You would think that they would do their research before tryng this crap. And they are using MagicJack.

6 Likes

Welcome aboard, @Scammerbait911! Welcome to the community, and thanks for postin’!

4 Likes

@JusticeinTexas, which number did you call? Or which numbers plural did you call?

I’m all in as I have a window of opportunity to mess with these dumb fecks!

3 Likes

202-506-9132

4 Likes

I just called (202) 506-9132. (Drat, I keep getting sidetracked by legitimate phone calls and legitimate emails with which I must deal.) I got the voicemail robo greeting about how the Magic Jack customer is busy to leave a message. I did not leave a message though. Maybe I’ll get a callback.

I then tried also from my free TextNow number the (876) 582-5824 but it said I must pay to make the call.

I have now also a free TextMe number, so I could try (876) 582-5824 from it to see if also it would pop up to say I must pay to make the call. EDIT: I just called this (876) 582-5824 from my TextMe number and it did NOT pop up to say I have to pay, but I got the message machine. I did not leave a msg. Maybe I’ll get a callback.

I’m trying again now the (202) 506-9132 from my free TextMe number. It rang one time or maybe one and a half times and then the call dropped. I did NOT get put into the voicemail like when I called from my free TextNow number. I did not leave a nasty message. Maybe I will get a callback.

Karma is going to [expletive expletive expletive] their [expletive expletive expletive]!

2 Likes

876 is a Jamaican number. I’ll call it.

6 Likes

876-582-5824 David Williams Wednesday 9-27-23 1:30PM EST

5 Likes

Thanks, @FIREFIGHTER619. That is why TextNow showed that I’d need to pay for calling the (876) number.

So the (876) number is the ol’ Publisher’s Clearing House scam!

If these criminals put as much effort into acquiring knowledge and finding a legal and legitimate job as they put into their criminal pursuits, they just might succeed in life and be productive and honorable human beings. But that would be too much like right, wouldn’t it?

4 Likes

Anytime! @Hviezdoslav

2 Likes

Check this out!

I tried just now the +1 (202) 506-9132 for the second time from my free TextMe number.
A foreign man answered!
At first, for the first few seconds of the call, it was VERY loud in the background and I could not understand him.
But then it was not loud in the background and he said again that he was “Office Brian Johnson” and I said, “Hello Officer Johnson.”

He asked me his name. I said my name is Pavol Kapusta in a sincere voice.
He immediately said, “And my name is El Chapo!”

I laughed and said, “Awwwww, your excessively large ego has been bruised, you third world stupid criminal.”

He never responded further. He has NOT hung up the call as the counter says now 7 minutes and 4 seconds. I will hang up after posting this post since this phone number is not toll-free.

Maybe the real Slovak name Pavol Kapusta scared him off, AND/OR they have been messed with enough that they are spooked and wary. But many Americans have names that come from foreign languages. This is great for any American who calls and is a potential victim because the caller does not know already that it is a scam.

• Phone Number: 202-506-9132
  • Date of this Report: September 27, 2023
  • Phone Line Type: VOIP
  • Phone Company: MAGICJACK
  • Phone Location: WASHINGTON, DC
2 Likes

Toll free number for apple support i track them and they are in palghar Maharashtra india
They took my anydesk and I reversed it
Will update some more info enjoy😂

3 Likes

The manager asked how I found his location. I told him how you found them. He was pissed. He wanted to know what I was going to do with it.

3 Likes

@Scammerbait911 welcome to the community!!

5 Likes

MJ, are you sure you know Texas :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: :rofl: :rofl:

5 Likes

Just winging it. Call the 888-755-6386 Apple number. Ask how the weather is in palghar Maharashtra india.
@MajorLeeAwesome

6 Likes

I called 202 239 2733 from my TextMe for the first time. The same guy answered and angrily said, “Why do you keep calling?”
I laughed and said, “Don’t you stupid Indian third-world criminals know that thousands upon thousands of us call you every second of every minute of every hour of every week of every month of every year of every decade you stupid criminals work?” He said something else but I could not understand his accent clearly, but I think he said something about how he can get new phone numbers. I laughed and said that as soon as you get new phone numbers, we will share them with all of the thousands of Americans who have our fun at your expense every second of every minute of every hour of every week of every month of every year of every decade that you work. He hung up.

I’d first called 202 239 0281 but I got the Magic Jack voicemail and I did not leave a msg.

3 Likes

I just asked Debra. She immediately hung up :laughing:
I barely have a voice today, but enough to abuse criminals

2 Likes

Call

They put the manager on. He was screaming at me. It is a craphole city near Mumbai.

4 Likes

Jake with Apple Care is on my call now!

Okay, eventually I stopped playing nice and asked “Jake” how is the weather in Palghar in the Maharashtra state in India. He paused before he protested, “You have the wrong location!” I laughed in a most mocking manner and told him we know very well where you are located, you stupid Indian criminal. He hung up.
=== ===
Now I am on the call with “Debra” at Apple Care. I asked her how she spells her first name. She is going through her script now.

4 Likes