Scammer from CBP and FBI

They are yelling that I am calling from different numbers and changing my voice. They are dumb.

3 Likes

:+1:

:crazy_face:

3 Likes

Take it out on them. I have been in mega pain for three days and I am channeling it to abuse them.

3 Likes

Catherine Woods is not happy with me.

1 Like

Katherine has a foul mouth, worse than the guys, by far.
I just got her too!

3 Likes

Well, I have been talking about a fire hose and bathing or lack thereof.

3 Likes

Curry and dead fish, if you get my drift.

3 Likes

That is how a couple of orifices of hers stink, huh? Haha!
Sometimes I say to a man or a woman who is scamming, “Clean your gaping stinky sphincter (and the p word for a vagina if applicable depending on the gender of the criminal) already! We can smell the stench through the phone!”

2 Likes

I called, the poor guy sounds so dead inside. :joy: :joy: Don’t forget to also ask how the night shift is!

1 Like

muddachode told me he’s never heard of where he truly is, he told me instead they are allegedly located in Washington DC. 888-755-6386, furthermore the muddachode told me SOMEHOW it’s illegal in the USA for them to connect to my pc. What the flying fuck is on the rest of the script? I wonder. @JusticeinTexas :joy: :joy:

Ask for “Jason” and “Jake”.

2 Likes

(post deleted by author)

2 Likes

It’s working

202-506-9132
Goes to VM.
888-755-6386 Wants a PIN number?

Just now I tried 202-506-9132. I got “failure reason, unallocated number” via a robotic female voice.
I tried again this Magic Jack number (202) 506-9132 and it said “we are having trouble, please try again later.”

Just now I tried (202) 239-2733 … Robotic voice “We are having trouble placing your call, please try again later.”

1 Like