Scammed me with $10000 Roku and refund scammer

Scammer’s Number: Ankita Singh & Dapinder Shergill
Domains Used: https://www.adtechsolution.org/
Extra Info: These are Roku and refund scammer from india , they have duppEd me for $9000

I have their India phone number aswell

+91 81460 71344 +918168679523

They pretext on name of digital marketing company

There are real criminals of society

Please help me

2 Likes

Anyone please collect more information

1 Like

Answering at on site chat, i asked for digital marketing services
when i asked to talk Ankita Singh just disconnect chat

2 Likes

Number mentioned on the website +18667348205

2 Likes

GSTIN/UIN
03CJVPS8457H1ZE
Legal Name of Business
ANKITA SINGH
Centre Jurisdiction
RANGE-I
State Jurisdiction
Mohali - Ward No.8 (Mohali is suburb of Chandigarh)
Date of registration

01/01/2018

Constitution of Business

Proprietorship

Taxpayer Type

Regular

GSTIN / UIN Status

Activ

1 Like

I am available to chat, speak or get in touch personally if anyone wants to pursue anything regarding this. stop this fake hypocracy. you have the phone numbers, call me anytime. There is no such issue.

I request the admin to remove this from their site asap.

1 Like

This is a fake post. The guy posting it himself is a scammer and dishonest person. You have the phone numbers and the company info…why don’t you take an action. You can’t take any action because the people posting this are themselves working a scam and are a hypocrate of the highest order.

Roku is a scam, amazon prime activation is a fraud. all people posting here are themeselves part of the tech support scam. Why so HYPOCRATE

@Lod Can you provide some more evidence as to how this is scam? Any website which infringes on company trademarks or impersonates big brands?

1 Like

This number 1 ring hang
+18667348205

They use fake website for frauds every time , motherfucker

1 Like

These people Ankita Singh, Dapinder Shergill and Jagroop Singh, are indeed scammers.
Upon the removal request by @chess101 which is Gurmeet Singh, I contacted Ankita and it turned out she could not provide a Department of Telecommunications (DOT) license to run her call center. Funnily enough, she does not have a job right now and is separated from her husband right now. Sometimes I feel like there is some karma for these scammers :stuck_out_tongue:

If anyone wants some fun, here are there WhatsApp / Telephone numbers:
+91 81460 71344 - Ankita Singh
+91 8168679523 - Dapinder Shergill

1 Like