Scambaiting tips/tricks

Here is my current setup (everything seems to work so far so good):

What are the best ways to troll a scammer? Like what type of rat (or general trolling type for example every time scammer types a extra letter pops up) based software etc should I download to my VirtualMachine and set up to waste the scammers time even more?

2 Likes

You could put a keylogger on your VM if you want, like in case they end up logging onto a scam website. Also, adding some actual malware onto the PC would be interesting, like to ask them for help fixing it.

1 Like

Here’s my next question… Where can I download a free keylogger? One website I checked is paid (I don’t have the money just yet.) - other websites seem useless!

Also what kind of malware would you recommend I download to my VM to really mess with them?

1 Like

Search on the web for things like “windows 10 cracked version”, “minecraft pirated crack”, etc. It’s pretty fun to get malware from that.

As for a keylogger, I can make/plagiarize one for you.

1 Like

Noted, It’d be appreciated if you can make me a keylogger! Also can you explain how to set one up? As I’ve said, still getting used to the VM side of things, only ever trolled via phone sooo yeah lol, my bad for all the questions and shit.

1 Like

Keyloggers are set up by just running the .exe of them pretty much lol

1 Like

Wait, so you send me one - I “add it” or download it or whatever to my VM and then what?

1 Like

Put the .exe of the keylogger into the VM then just run it like you would any other app.

1 Like

Wait, aren’t I meant to somehow disguise it as maybe as fake bank details without actually triggering it - bait the scammer to downloading it to theirs and have a secret like control panel to monitor the keystrokes? Guess I’m thinking wrong lol.

I thought you wanted to have the keylogger on your VM incase he logs in on the VM? If you want to put in on someone’s else PC, I don’t really like to do that.

1 Like

Either, I guess. Wouldn’t the scammer probably try to sneakily download a keylogger to my VM anyways lol - I guess if I already download one secretly, I can just know what he’s secretly typing say I have to step away for a sec and ask him to hold the line and he/she tries to cover it up?

Dunno. The idea is that the keylogger records things typed while he’s connected, then you open the file of stuff that it recorded and look for anything important he typed.

1 Like

Ohh right! I can stop it any time? And I can tell whether it’s him that typed vs me that typed easily right - or?

Yes for the first one, dunno about the last one, but possibly

1 Like

I assume, I run it - then it auto creates like a notepad text file or something somewhere where it’s harder for the scammer to easily see and it then just begins to monitor every keystroke on there until I choose to stop it and I assume simply by going into task manager and stopping the specific exe process linked to the keylogger file?

Yes, that is correct.

1 Like

Noted! Cheers for the info. Can you send me one?

1 Like

Yes, I will, but I’m busy rn

1 Like

All good! Send it in your own time. Also how do you plan on sending it? Do you want my fake scambaiting email which I can then delete the email with the keylogger you send so there’s no copy of it if the scammer chooses to delay and typically fuck around on my pc (ofc including accessing my emails)… orrr?

1 Like

That works if you’d like

1 Like