Scambaiting tips/tricks

use bestx keylogger https://bestxsoftware.com/

1 Like

Check PM!

Will check it out! Thanks.

If you are still needing a fake bank I found one to day that is quite interactive and robust. I found it here on github https://github.com/DSJAS/DSJAS (if links make you uncomfortable like me just search github for DSJAS). Iā€™ll post a few pics of it. With some basic research online I was able to make the web address look like a real domain ā€œlocalhostā€. I have already started this but now the painstaking process of going through and adding lotā€™s of transaction history so that it is believable. Iā€™m excited to put this to the test I am just getting into this and have not gotten very far with scammers because of not having these assets to make everything believable.

A Keylogger isnā€™t too hard to configure. Thereā€™s tons of them.
You can use remote access trojans or generic keyloggers. Orion was a good one, It sells on Hackforums but thereā€™s cracked versions of it. Highly recommend not running on your host machine. Some malware authors backdoor their own malware. (See blue eagle satcher for this type of fuckery) so itā€™s highly recommended you run on a separate virtual machine

Good idea! /j

I would check hackforums.net - there are tons of free source codes you can compile, some leaked detected RATs, and you could probably also buy a RAT.

MAKE SURE you run EVERYTHING inside a VM. The source code can be trusted if you read the source and know what it does, but everything that you buy or download that is already compiled into an EXE you want to run on a VM.

NEVER run software from HF on your host machine.

I have BitRat lifetime myself, I can set you up with a referral code. You will also need a crypter, the one Iā€™ve been looking at is hackforums.net/showthread.php?tid=6144818&highlight=crypter but I have not bought it yet. If anyone buys it send me a message with referral code and Iā€™ll use it when I get lifetime :slight_smile:

[EDIT] I meant to add BitRat has a keylogger built into it.

I donā€™t teach people how though so youā€™d be on your own.

1 Like

Would be appreciated.

Sent you a message :slight_smile:

If anyone else wants a referral code for BitRat feel free to send me a message. I would put the code in my signature but out of respect for the forums and admins I would rather not turn this into a hacking / script kiddie forum.

Please be advised, this requires technical knowledge and is not for everyone. You will need a crypter as well, and know how to use both. There may also be some legal risks. If you are unsure, please consult a Lawyer.

1 Like

Waste of money, Just learn to rewrite/program your own shit. So long as you know the fundamentals of programming splicing a few open source rats together wouldnā€™t be hard.

However this goes without saying donā€™t recommend others do illegal things, and if you do illegal things donā€™t talk about it. That is a general rule of thumb.

2 Likes

How can I get more scam/spam e-mail to scambait?

Are there sites where I can fill in my e-mail and be almosts sure to get more scams in my mailbox?

1 Like

Plus paying for a rat that is mainly used by black hats just funds the creators to keep selling it.

2 Likes