Regarding my banishment

It appears I have been banned from discord for operating FTScanners. Two words for those who reported us, but who really cares everything gets put on scammer.info as well. Lets be thankful that it was just my septic cesspool that was banned, from what I gather no one else was impacted. This whole thing doesn’t bode well for the community though. I urge any server that has my scanners in them to remove them as soon as possible. Longer term though, we need a better platform for this community. As for me, I am at a point where my enemies in this community are dead and gone, and my friends are true. Truth be told, a lot of the excitement that drew me into this community is gone but I have learned a lot along the way. I’m not sure if I will come back, or if I do whether or not I will start fresh with the new blood. NoPE, I guess this is where our experiment ends. To the friends I’ve made along the way, Midnight, Fade, Gatsby, Boo, Deb, Recon, NoPE, Jameel, Mike, Chen, Centorics, Parrot, Osiris, the forgotten many. Thank you for having me, perhaps I will see you again. Please send this to my friends if you can.

9 Likes

I’ve begun drafting ideas and funding to get it done

So is this site going to be shut down or just moved?

This is about a Discord server - not scammer.info.

1 Like

Ok thank you. Wasn’t sure.

1 Like

Does private FT get deleted too?

I’m happy to hear something from you in these troubling times. Take some rest, and I’m sure you will make the right decisions after. Whatever they may be. :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

FT prevails, worry not. I think. :sweat_smile:

3 Likes

I’m waiting for the day I come here and find the ‘seized by the FBI’ message :face_with_spiral_eyes:

1 Like

What the Federal Bureau of India ?

1 Like

Remember we always have your back… FT with live on

If you are interested in building another server on Discord, you might wanna consider Guilded or Revolt Chat as your platform. (or either any of the other 3 alternatives like Telegram, Matrix, or either Rocket Chat.)
Thank you for making a really nice bot and for the hard work put into it. Don’t give up, but please do take some breaks when you feel exhausted. :pray:

Hope you come back dude, but wishing you all the best regardless!

2 Likes