FearToxin Scanner PERMABANNED FROM DISCORD

Discord used to be one of the best platforms back in 2015 - 2018. But when Discord started to realize how many users were starting to create accounts and use the platform. (which would be around millions of people.) They began to release Nitro in the beginning of 2017. That was the start of it basically. After a while later, they started to take action against servers. (at least, with checking in with the server, then gives the server owner a notice.)
But when 2018 rolled around, Discord slowly stopped releasing updates, giving us any blog updates, and began banning servers and the server owner as well while giving them an email regarding the notice of what happened to their account.
I used to own a 2K member server until my server was reported and deleted for no reason, including the account as well. (the account is disabled/banned.) Discord Report and Safety team seems to be focused more on pressing buttons rather than looking into details.
Keep in mind that Discord does use trackers to create fingerprints, they are used to sell your data over to other companies. (they basically give it to advertising companies.)

I’ve decided to probably pass down info on what alternatives can be best for FTScanner to use, it’s just way more safer and away from Discord.

• Revolt Chat - its a chat platform REALLY similar to Discord and doesn’t have trackers.

• Guilded - its a chat platform that Roblox gave funds to and works optimally with plenty of updates. (Discord seems to be stealing features from that platform the most and adding it to their own. It’s basically Discord’s competition.)

• Matrix/Element - it’s a chat platform. (I haven’t tried it on my own, so I haven’t gotten any ideas what it feels like.)

• Rocket.Chat - it’s a self-hosted chat platform. (You can buy their server or either host your own.)

In my opinion, you can try to check out Revolt Chat or either Guilded as an alternative Discord platform. I know that Discord is a great community to build upon, but it seems that Discord really doesn’t focus much on their own promises they once made to us. They promised to keep Hypesquad alive, but it actually died in less than 8 months. People still talk in the Hypesquad server, but the Discord staff barely checks in. Discord has serious competition with Guilded, because they recently stole features (Threads/Forums, Silent Reply, Server Subscriptions, 4K Streaming.) to add to their own chat platform.

Sorry for the long post, but I’ve been considering switching to Guilded recently when Discord actually started to go down the hole at the beginning of 2023. Discord releasing client themes, a silly little Discord Bot Developer badge, and random stuff. It’s so weird that Discord won’t improve their own Report and Safety team.

4 Likes