Racist Student Federal loan Scammers 209 789 7007

Scam Number: 209 789 7007
Domain Used:
Extra Info: Still spewing out Racist Nonsense they fun to call as well CAUSE THEY GET MAD hahahaha but sadly Say the N-Word repeatedly

3 Likes

RAY admitted to me that he has been doing this for five years and does not care how many times we call. Really a nasty fellow. Says he is in Las Vegas.

5 Likes

But they do care because they are pissed. Please make they care now and call nonstop to tie up their lines.

4 Likes

I just told her I ran up A lot of student loans from clown college. I can juggle just about anything but my debt. My dad, Ronald graduated magna cum laude, but those are pretty big shoes to fill. Plus, I’m on disability since me and 23 of my friends all got injured in a car crash last month. She wasn’t even a little bit amused and cursed me out

6 Likes

Let’s test that theory, shall we?

5 Likes

Yes! And they are calling themselves a name that does not exist AND the number is in California but they say Vegas. When you call them out they get really nasty and vile just like a legit company would do.

3 Likes

Lolll

2 Likes

Gee, their line is tied up and they are not answering!

2 Likes

Hm… I can’t imagine why.

2 Likes

They talk my language and are racist, mocking the words… yall pls help me give them hell

6 Likes

For everyone wondering. I speak arabic.

3 Likes

Asked female agent if she gave good BJs. WHAT? Yes, honey, I am hiring for my whorehouse. At least it is more honest than what you are doing now.

4 Likes

Hagaha

2 Likes

Ask for Mr Sharmoota (Mr. Bitch) One my fav native language cuss words.

1 Like

I’m conferencing them with Synergy Finance over and over again. They’re getting mad at each other and keep telling the other to stop calling them. :joy:

3 Likes

TY PLS GIVE THEM HELL. Also, kindly PM me the SF #

1 Like

I’m callin’ now! Haha, hiring for your whorehouse! Best lil’ whorehouse in Texas!!!

2 Likes

They told me go back to my country! Now i’m seriously fucking pissed and I’ve had a shitty past 2 days. Help me give them COMPLETE hell pls everyone.

2 Likes

We are on it, my friend.

3 Likes

Thank you!

1 Like