Racist Student Federal loan Scammers 209 789 7007

The two different guys that answered were angry when they answered. They are skittish! These criminals are gonna be fun to mess with.

3 Likes

[email protected] 06/07/1996 were the fake deets I gave
then he said he couldnā€™t find me on the system
so i gave him [email protected]
he hung up

2 Likes

Ask for ā€œEvanā€, one of the fuckers.

2 Likes

Another one just admitted that they scam out of peoples bank accounts and never pay off the loan. Now they are picking up and hanging up or not answering at all.

2 Likes

A lady when I questioned her why they scam and are racists simply said ā€œI donā€™t knowā€¦ I donā€™t know.ā€ then hung up. STUPID BITCH

1 Like

What a surpriseā€¦

1 Like

GOLD !!!
Alex is cool he said hes always questioned their legitimacy with the company he is working for.

2 Likes

Made my offer and the girl was thinking about it. I said she would have to audition for free, of course and that I had ten guys lined up to try her out. She asked what it paid and I said it was a sliding scale after her probationary period.

2 Likes

He is not cool. He is a liar. He told me I have been the only one calling and never spoke with you. He does not believe this is a scam at all.

2 Likes

I do not know the name of the guy because he does not say it when he answers, but he is sick of me. He always says, ā€œEat a cck, bitchā€ a few times and hangs up. Obviously I am not tryinā€™ to bait 'em.

This number is listed on Robo Killer: (209) 789-7007 - RoboKiller Lookup

3 Likes

They claim to be:
https://www.studentprepcenter.net/contact/
Iā€™ve contacted them to try to verify, but Iā€™ve yet to receive a call back

1 Like

Yeah, they are really nasty. I did not swear until they did. And I am trying really hard to use alternative language. One of them used the same statement with me so I am sure it was the same guy. Sickos.

This guy has been on the phone for a few minutes and he was going on about how is is going to feck my mother, blah blah blah. Every so often I would say only, ā€œYouā€™re anger pleases us. Youā€™re anger amuses us.ā€ Then he threatened to get his ā€œmanagerā€ on the line and I laughed out loud. After another 45 seconds of silence I hung up as I think he was not getting his ā€œmanagerā€ but was rather gonna leave me on the call without him saying anything, like maybe he would answer other incoming calls while I just sat alone on the call. They hate that they cannot stop us. They do not seem to be able to block numbers.

2 Likes

I keep conferencing them with synergy finance and listening to them argue with each other.
Itā€™s nice when the garbage takes itself out! :joy:

4 Likes

(amazing art by me)

2 Likes

His name is Christian. He kept saying nasty things and Richard told him to cut it off and send it to him if he wants it so badly. What a foul mouthed pig. Real legit company, right? They are not picking up now.

2 Likes

Tell him he isnā€™t a good Christian.

3 Likes

Oh, we did that too! They have stopped picking up.

3 Likes

Lolll nice

1 Like

1 ring hang!

Ladies and Gentlemenā€¦
WE GOT EM!

1 Like