Quick question

Guys, how do you change the name on :

Disk drives
Display Adapter
DVD/CD-ROM
Because i try in many ways , but without anyresults … Thanks …

2 Likes

Right click on your DVD, drive, display adapter, go to properties, then to general, and change the name.

1 Like

It depends on the type of VM you’re trying to stealth
Search Google or YouTube for making stealth VM’s for whatever system you have

2 Likes

Hi Biggus… Believe-me , i try this from Yesterday i am working on … Nothing is change … The Manufacture of my VirtualBox i change it , But if the scammers it will go to check the Device Manager , it will show there … and that’s not what i wont … Any other Advice ??

1 Like

I can’t type anything here … is no working …

1 Like

You have to do a very specific routine in the registry
if you search YouTube for Stealthy VM or Virtual Box there will be plenty of results
I think even Jim Browning did one of the many results you’ll get

3 Likes

I Did it Bro … is not working …

1 Like

I have a now unused, entirely undetectable VM due to fulltime number hunting and not wasting my time baiting these dullards for little to zero nett result
I set it up following the instructions precisely
Keep trying mate… it does work

1 Like

use this VM, its already configured to be fake

3 Likes

Hi Michy, Thank you for your reply… I’ll try that now… :hugs:

2 Likes

Welcome! @michy234

Welcome @michy234!

@Welcome Michy234… :hugs::hugs::hugs:

Thank you so much for this amazing VM that you shared with me … Its perfect… Thank you Man… :blush::blush::kissing::kissing:

NeeP and Jim Browning have procedures.

Hey @Zeiman,
according to your screenshot above you probably just missed to press the “Check Names” button after entering your username. Something like YOURPCNAME\Josif should then appear there instead of Josif only.

Hi Shaun, did it but is not working for me, I don’t understand why when I know that is my own Computer … But its’ ok I find it the Better Solution now and is working well done. But thank you for you replay and for your advice …

Windows has a different opinion about that, I guess :sweat_smile:

no problem!