Petition to help Karl Rock, who was blacklisted from India

17 Likes

Signed it yesterday off of the “other site”. Thanks for sharing!

7 Likes

This just stinks of Indian government corruption! I wonder if Amnesty International could help?

10 Likes

I signed it too on my end. The Indian government is horrible and corrupt and supports scammers and other cybercriminals! At least 10 billion dollars are lost in scams and fraud originating from India and Pakistan in the US annually thanks to their support of these scumbags!

4 Likes

That’s why every indian wants to run away from that country…

5 Likes

For anyone who wants to learn more about the situation:

7 Likes

Just signed.

5 Likes

Just signed under the name Ben Dover xD

6 Likes

done r

5 Likes

benjamin dover :sunglasses:

5 Likes

Pleasant Green would be proud. :slight_smile:

8 Likes

I have signed :slight_smile:

6 Likes

Only 1 reason for Karl to be Blacklisted. SCAMMER $$$$$$$

4 Likes

HUGE FACTS. And if the government / police are being paid by the scammers to ( some times ) look the other way, that means Modhi is corrupt. And the buck stops with him since he’s the Prime Minister or what not

4 Likes

I just signed the petition. Karl needs to know the truth. Karl, I’m sorry about what had happened. We’re here to support you and we’ll have your back all the way through. Please remember that. Much love to you and your wife and we all hope you can reunite with her.

5 Likes

I disagree with that. By your logic, no foreign government could be questioned, challenged or disagreed with. Basically, if it’s the Government, and especially if it’s a Foreign Government, it is divine and untouchable by this logic. We should all comply with its actions at all times and not voice any concerns or criticism, regardless if it’s scamming tens of millions out of their hard-earned money, raping, looting, waging numerous wars, annihilating millions of its citizens, building bioweapons or experimenting on humans. By that logic, we would still have the Third Reich thriving and executing millions. In fact, most of the world would still be colonized, and there would be no US. No, I think what Karl is doing very honorable and progressive. This is how we make the world a better place.

5 Likes

I Signed it

5 Likes

I signed

6 Likes

The point is “When you’re on a visitor visa, don’t get involved in such acts.”
U.S. government/ any other country’s government, working together with Indian government to cut down such fraud is different.
A normal individual like Karl / you / me, without political support doing will end up in trouble.