Petition to help Karl Rock, who was blacklisted from India

Exactly…!
The same way, when you visit some middle eastern country, on a tourist visa, don’t keep criticizing their king, and their culture(why are women covered up completely, why is alcohol banned, etc…).
It may be frustrating for us but we are only visitors.

2 Likes

I see your point; you strictly speak from his individual safety standpoint. Basically, he should keep it quiet and keep to himself to not get in trouble. On a larger scale, however, do you see my thought process? The longer we tolerate such obnoxious and indecent (to say the least) behavior of the government of India, the longer it continues. In your point of view, we should stick to the rules of the game established by India. My standpoint is different: Rebel and take action against the government of India by all means. Naturally, we are not talking of some terrorist acts here, but more civil and legal means of protests. People should boycott all of their goods and service, write angry letters to their US Senators and the President to make things happen, have mass demonstrations in front of Indian authorities, repeatedly write to their embassies. While it may be a bad idea to stage some demonstrations in India in fear of violence, what if hundreds of thousands protested when there is a conference led by the Indian Government? Think of the history of Apartheid, for example. It was largely brought down by internal AND international protests and boycotts. American and British consumers played a huge role in it! Why not do the same with India? They will NOT change, unless we FORCE them to change their behavior! I truly believe that the government of India plays a critical role here and their tolerance of such rampant criminal issue is akin to supporting terrorist. Scammers are not really that much better than terrorists and other hardcore criminals, and their organized rings do kill people too.

This is a different scenario where the victims are in a different country and scammers in another.
The government of India might not support terrorism but I wouldn’t be surprised if local cops and corrupted politicians from India support these types of fraud.
All I’m saying is that India’s population is huge and it’s difficult to go after these frauds in such a big country. I have other things to do in my life, rather than going individually after each and every scammer.

2 Likes

Done!

3 Likes

Signed with real name since someone already doxxed me

5 Likes

signed

4 Likes

Signed! Good luck

2 Likes

Thanks for sharing this!

Karl is a solid dude, known for his on-the-ground support in India against scammer call centers. He’s worked with such luminaries as Jim Browning (:bow:We’re Not Worthy!:bowing_man:) and others. Karl deserves our full support in being re-united with his lovely wife.

2 Likes

plz google
recent bpo raids in delhi ncr
u will get idea what police is doing.
also we dont kill black people by choking their neck.
this is diff scenario where 1 country attack on poor country and destroy them for no reasons.

agreed.
if you are on a tourist visa.should not take a part in CAA protest which was anti national and no nation is going to watch it.
he did wrong and he is deserving same.

1 Like

just signed it :blush:

3 Likes

Being an Indian …I am on Karl’s side … But there is a problem in his case … As much as I know… He had taken part(showcased this in a video) in an anti-government protest led by the radical islamic + and some other opposition group … I guess this is the reason of his Blacklist.

2 Likes

Being an Indian …I am on Karl’s side … But there is a problem in his case … As much as I know… He had taken part(showcased this in a video) in an anti-government protest led by the radical islamic + and some other opposition group … I guess this is the reason of his Blacklist.

2 Likes

What if he is a spy lol would be the perfect cover

1 Like

realy interesting - turn on english captions , never knew his family worked for government , interesting stuff

The Real Reason Karl Rock got blacklisted by Indian Govt. Explained! - YouTube

1 Like

not including you cannot do any business in i.ndia, k.arl v. iolates this by selling his “be safe in india” giude book.

1 Like

Signed :+1:t3:

I certainly hope not… I like PM Modhi :frowning:

Just wanted you to know this is old he got back in India recently.

2 Likes

Thanks for that