PayPal Scam ‪(805) 265-0589‬

Just now the (517)-709-7831 answered and a woman answered. I pounced on her verbally. She exclaimed, “Would you please stop calling!” I laughed and said, “No, WE will NOT stop calling you criminals!”

5 Likes

Also they are NOT the brightest light bulbs aside from their mispronunciation of English and limited vocabulary in English, @Jhawk!

2 Likes

Again, a very pronounced and oh so accurate statement Hvie! :+1:

EDIT: They won’t pick up for me right now… :cry:

1 Like

You know @scamterminator2021, I would like to find the headquarters of Onvoy and if I had the time I would go to wherever in America to their headquarters and hold a sign and protest Onvoy’s coddling of criminals and Onvoy’s complicity in the crime of scammers using Onvoy’s phone numbers! Are their phone numbers to Onvoy that HYPOTHETICALLY someone could bombard? NOT that anyone would use Onvoy numbers too bombard Onvoy with phone calls of course. I am speaking of course HYPOTHETICALLY.

3 Likes

Apparently this is where… ECFS
This PDF contains some juicy details… lol.

3 Likes

I know you have big time stock investment in them ST… :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :vulcan_salute: I just couldn’t resist being an ass my friend.

2 Likes

Huh … Ever since the beginning of last year I have wanted to go for a road trip just to get out of town. I was not thinking though of going somewhere in America for tourism so to speak. I just wanna get out of town. You know, I have not been to Plymouth, Minnesota!

1 Like

Guess that’s your next stop! Enjoy the ride, let us know how it goes mate! Hahahaha.

3 Likes

Hvie, I had a much, MUCH different scenario in my mind.

1 Like

(517)-709-7831 … Still answerin’!

“Ben” just answered as Ben from PayPal. He asked how he can help me? I said, “You can help us by shoving your criminal head up Krishna’s ass, Shiva’s ass, and Vishnu’s ass, then you can shove your cowardly criminal head up your mother’s 5 Rupee gaping c@nt!”

He said again, “Hello, this is Ben from PayPal?”

I laughed and said, “Obviously you cannot understand English.” Then I repeated myself in an excruciatingly SLOW manner to say the exact sentence. After I repeated myself slowly, he mumbled something under his breath that I could not understand and he hung up.

3 Likes

Yeah, me too! I cannot type here the sort of activities about which I was thinking of doing in front of Onvoy’s building AND/OR outside the residences of the higher ups who work at Onvoy! I was thinking of doing these things ONLY HYPOTHETICALLY of course.

1 Like

@Jhawk - it is all good, my friend! Yep, my real name is Oscar Werner, and I love scams!

2 Likes

Hi, all. Actually, they are here: 550 W Adams St Ste 9, Chicago, IL 60661. I had official letters from them. @Jhawk @MehNamesJeff @Hviezdoslav

1 Like

Also, their leaders are all mostly in Chicago. I know where they live in the area. You can look them up in White Pages. Surendra Saboo, Ed O’Hara, and few others. Kelley Tolck sits in Minnesota, though. I think Penny Stanley is in Chicago.

2 Likes

Chicago! That is closer and sounds better than driving up to Minnesota! Plus there is more to do in Chicago probably than in Plymouth, Minnesota! (No disrespect intended to Plymouth, MN.)

2 Likes

(517)-709-7831 … “Harry” answered just now!

2 Likes

They have great pizza in Chicago!

1 Like

Yeah @scamterminator2021, about 10 or 12 years ago I went to a seminar training class in Chicago for my employer and spent Monday through Friday there. I had some great pizza. There are some great bars too!

2 Likes

And curvy voluptuous women! Lol. I like those too!

2 Likes

Yes, curvy voluptuous women who eat pizza!

3 Likes