PayPal Scam ‪(805) 265-0589‬

Scam Number: ‪(805) 265-0589‬
Domain Used: hideit0xyz or https://hideit02.xyz (He wanted me to enter the code 66466.)
Extra Info: The text msg came from ‪(833) 933-2747‬ but when I called it back the call dropped after a half of a ring.

Per the text msg below, I just got off of the phone with Eric Wilson, Job ID PYL789. I read him the text msg below that I’d received. He asked if I made a Bitcoin purchase and I said NO. He had me go to the URL hideit0xyz and he told me to enter the code 66466. Since I do NOT have a virtual machine, I told him my boss is calling and that I MUST TAKE HER CALL IMMEDIATELY and that I will call back and ask for him to continue. I did NOT want to spook him in case there are folks in this site who have virtual machines and want to bait.

Below is the text msg that I received from ‪(833) 933-2747 today around 1:15 PM Central in USA.

At 1:21 pm Central in USA, today, 23-Mar-2022, I called ‪(805) 265-0589‬ per the text msg I just received from PayPal.

Order accepted: Your card has been charged throught PayPal gateway $499.98 Receiver- Leo Hibbs on 23-03-2022.If you didn’t authorize this payment kindly call us (PAYPAL) +1-805-265-0589 -No Reply

2 Likes

Idiot could barely speak English. He could not even explain what BItcoin was. I said I had no Paypal account and he did the usual crap about someone got into my banking. When I told him I already talked to my bank he then proceeded to be vile. BIg surprise there!

2 Likes

They are VERY unenthusiastic and/or they are tired/sleepy. Yes, @JusticeinTexas, their pronunciation of English is poor. On more than one call I have told whoever answers to remove the c@ck from your mouth BEFORE you attempt to enunciate in the English language to beg for your money; and I said further to look up the verb “enunciate” in the English dictionary BEFORE you beg for your money, and I spelled out “E as in echo, N as in Nancy, U as in umbrella, N as in Nancy, C as in cat, I as in Indian criminal, A as in apple, T as in Terimakichute, and E as in echo.”

3 Likes

You stole my nasty comment!

1 Like

Haha @JusticeinTexas, which one?

Just now I tried again (805) 265-0589 but it just rings many times and then the call drops. Maybe they are taking a break and will resume today answerin’ this number, or maybe they’ve moved onto a different phone number now.

2 Likes

About how they answer the phone while performing sex acts.

1 Like

Okay! Yes, sometimes the foreign criminals must remove certain body parts of a man from their mouth BEFORE trying to pronounce English.

1. 265-0589 rang out
1 Like

New PayPal phone number (517)-709-7831 that is active at present …

Just now I got an email from PayPal with this different phone number. I called just now and it is active as a guy answered as PayPal, but I hung up so I could post the following email immediately.

Email from [email protected] today, 23-Mar-2022:

Subject: Delivery is expected by tomorrow

SHIPPED!

Your order is on it’s way.

Please allow 24-48 hours for your tracking number to became active through the carrier. For immediate help, please call us on (517)-709-7831.

Your Tracking - 9602218

Order Number - Rakdf-k70xEx-8016

Product Description

Subtotal

Product - Nasdaq Blockchain Link

Subtotal

Shipping

$custom4#

$0.00

Total

We are glad to do business with you, if you have any question regarding the order just call us on (517)-709-7831 . Our experts are always here to solve your query.

Regards,

Renee Fung

Sales Desk Head

45-748 HILINAI ST Kaneohe HI 96744

2 Likes

Answering!

Hitting them up😂monkey shananagians

1 Like

Well well well… What do we have here? @scamterminator2021

2 Likes

Yes, just now I called yet again the 517 709 7831 and a guy answered! They are answerin’ it again it seems.

3 Likes

Reported to PAYPAL officials on Twitter.

4 Likes

Endless fun! These clowns cannot block numbers and their English sucks. :metal:t2::grin::fire:

5 Likes

On hold now keep playing that song :joy:
Pushing #s does nothing i thought goin sic :joy:on the 0s got them faster to the phone aint working now

They are horrible when they try to pronounce English! They are clowns indeed, @Bapu!

1 Like

Man @Bapu, that’s the freaking understatement of the century. I started laughing uncontrollably on my first call (ok, I’ve had a couple of very strong margaritas after a long, nasty days work). Gonna kill these suckers!

2 Likes

Fished 517 nothin.

As usual! Onvoy is a safe haven for scams, indecency, thievery, dirty tricks and intimidation! Please report them to scammerblaster.com too. He is always on Onvoy’s case (rightfully so).

3 Likes