Paypal/Norton Text ‪(888) 653-1858‬

Scam Number: ‪(888) 653-1858‬
Scammer’s Website or Email:
Additional information about this scam:

We are reaching out to remind you auto-Renew your plan for 2 years.
Invoice No:PGR-89
Payment Method: PAYPAL
Item : Norton X security
Price : $813.25 USD
For Help & Assistance call us : +1 888 653 1858

6 Likes

888-653-1858 Wednesday 3-13-24 4:52PM EST

18 Likes

I’m walking into abuse these degenerate scammers and an update is that they are using RingCentral.

4 Likes

Told him I have a flip phone. FLIP PHONE??? FLIP PHONE??? SORRY!!!

4 Likes

They don’t know Western technology heck I get an e-mail once a day from Samsung and they just made a phone that flips lol stupid scammers.

3 Likes

Here is a new one. Paypal and Norton and Best Buy are the same company. Who knew?

3 Likes

888 653 1858 refusing to pickup play scam with me, I let them know they are not allowed to do that and when I want to play scam you are pickup and play scam with me people need to make them aware of this.

1 Like

They are such liars they’ve become delusional in believing the nonsense they throw out.

3 Likes

How anybody falls for this, I don’t know. I keep hearing about old people but you and I are “old people”. My neighbor is 84 and she is more tech savvy than I am.

4 Likes

I absolutely love how they attack my daughter or other family

4 Likes

@JusticeinTexas MJ, Thank You so very much for your beautiful birthday gift…You are simply unreal! :blue_heart: :blue_heart: :two_hearts: @CatMan will love this!

And Yes, Life is better with them! And even our cats wouldn’t fall for these scams.

4 Likes

See, I told you that you would love it! Happy Birthday! Yes, cats are much smarter that people!

3 Likes

:blue_heart: :blue_heart: :blue_heart:

4 Likes

Happy Birthday!!!

2 Likes

@Jhawk Yes, that is absolutely correct!

2 Likes

@T-REX Thank you very much T! It’s actually Sun on St Pat’s day, but appreciate the well wishes! :+1:

@CatMan Just knew you’d love that Cat! MJ is like us with her 3 babies! :cat2: :joy_cat: :heart_eyes_cat:

3 Likes

HAPPY BIRTHDAY J!!! :grinning:

15 Likes

Thank you C, nice of you thinking of me as you always do. IF I come off the wagon Sunday, I’ll certainly raise a toast to you my friend!!

3 Likes

I stopped having birthdays 50+ years ago
I didn’t have an 18th or a 21st birthday so maybe before the sands in the very old hourglass run out soon I might treat myself to a cupcake for one with a solitary candle

For today, enjoy all the spoils and HAPPY BIRTHDAY!! :birthday::gift::champagne::clinking_glasses:

3 Likes

@LordOfTheRings LOL, I so know what you mean! I told MJ in a text I don’t celebrate them, but she had other ideas and I don’t argue with women, cats, or great bass players, and she is phenomenal on the bass! :100:

Thank you for the birthday wish LOTR and I always appreciate your great dedicated work here! :+1:

3 Likes