Paypal/Norton Text ‪(888) 653-1858‬

got played for a half hour then choded on me for realizing it was a vm lol

3 Likes

My US partner in anticrime I split the cost associated with phone calls, hardware, systems development etc with, is a major name in the music world, being the drummer for many international acts and having played stadiums in front of 50,000 people. He is the go to for country music legends which I wont name due to his incredible modesty

He’s very good at building the right systems to support the massive load we ask from them, running 40+ virtual machines and hundreds of google chrome tabs open at a time as well as a gazillion other apps and still utilizing less than 10% of available system resources.

His full blown recording studio also comes in handy when making ear drum bursting level sound byte recordings for when the occasion presents itself, you know those adorable racist types that like to spew hatred and convey their death to America wishes…they soon wish they hadn’t done that as their inbounds light up with ear shattering levels of jungle animals screaming in their headsets

We like to make a mess of these pieces of human filth and pour whatever cash and resources we have each month left over from our meagre disability checks into helping to stem the flow of innocent victims to do it. :+1:

3 Likes

Holy crap! Now as a techo, I would be in heaven just looking at a system like that, never mind playing with it! And I sure agree 100% with the rest of your ideas…and love it! We may have to hook up your drummer friend with MJ @JusticeinTexas and T @MajorLeeAwesome and have them do a nice trio piece.

3 Likes

knows who I’m talking about
we all go back a long way in this fight against these garden variety rotting vegetables

3 Likes

Kolkata Mike Marvin
‪(888) 653-1858

4 Likes

Happy Birthday Jhawk! Looks like we both got the same text:)

2 Likes

@SouthernCulture_x Thanks so much buddy! :+1: Found it in a burner and was actually sent yesterday, so was surprised they still answered. Appreciate the birthday wish and will enjoy my corned beef/cabbage on Sunday for sure.

2 Likes