PayPal (Bitcoin Purchase) +1 (979) 300-2771

Scam Number: +1 (979) 300-2771
Domain Used: https://www.ultraviewer.net/en/
Extra Info:

Just now I received a text message and it is as follows:
PAYPAL ALERT: YOU HAVE SENT A PAYMENT OF $789.99 FOR BITCOIN IF YOU DID NOT MAKE THIS TRANSACTION REACH US AT +1(979) 300-2771

I called the +1 (979) 300-2771 per the text msg and a man answered as PayPal. I hung up without saying anything to create this thread as soon as possible. I did get an answer though. I’ll call this number again and see what they try to use to get onto someone’s computer or cell phone.

The phone number that sent the text msg is (786) 809-8871.

I have not called yet the (786) 809-8871.

6 Likes

This is what they use.
A guy “Mike” answered as PayPal.
I told him I did not make the purchase.

He first asked if I use Android phone or IPhone. I said I got the text msg on my home VOIP number. He asked how I use my PayPal account if I do not have a cell phone. I said that I use my COMPUTER to access my PayPal account.

I do not know why they insist on having me press simultaneously the Windows key and the R key and type into the RUN box “www.ultraviewer.net” rather than just telling me to type the URL into the browser. Maybe they think they seem SMARTER because they know how to tell someone how to get the RUN box rather than just telling the potential victim to type the URL into a browser.

6 Likes

looks like a textnow number. no answer on either number.

1 Like

I do not have a virtual machine, but when I got to the ultraviewer.net I told “Mike” that I need to call him back as my grandson just fell down the stairs.
(I have no grandson, but I wanted to post that they use ultraviewer.net as soon as possible and be sure that they are not the rare PayPal scammers that want gift cards.)

3 Likes

I just got Mike too. I followed your lead. I told him that I had to call him back because my dog was on fire.

5 Likes

Punk just hung on me as I wouldn’t DL from play store. I’ll reengage him in a few minutes with a new ploy. Hope UR dog is ok Maj :sweat_smile:

5 Likes

Grandson fell down the stairs! Dog on fire! These foreign scammers must think we Yankees are nuts! :crazy_face:

@Jhawk, Mike seemed displeased that I said that I do not have a cell phone when he asked which type of cell I have. He asked indignantly, “How do you uze your PayPal account?” I paused and replied, “Mike, some of us old folks do not have these fancy schmancy new fangled cell phones. I have my landline number that I have had for at least 25 years if not longer.” There was a pause. Then he grudgingly asked me if I have a Windows computer and I said yes, then press the two keys simultaneously to get the RUN box, et cetera.

These criminals are so lazy nowadays!

4 Likes

He still has not replied back to my text msg from my TextNow number after I had called but he did not answer.

He is probably being baited AS I TYPE :grinning:

2 Likes

:joy::joy: I got Mike again (he’s not very smart) I told him I was sorry for the interruption, but the smell of burning fur was making me nauseous and I had to throw up. It all worked out, cuz I just threw up on the dog… It killed two birds with one stone. Now where were we?
Mike, apparently unfazed, said “open your Google Chrome”

5 Likes

Yes, @MajorLeeAwesome!

I just called his TextNow (979) 300-2771 again and I got his message machine. So I left a message saying, “Mike, please call me back. I have the UltraViewerNet thing opened still but I had to get off of the phone because my stupid grandson fell down the stairs. My wife insisted on calling an ambulance because it seems that he might have broken his ankle. They took him to the hospital in the ambulance and my wife is driving to the emergency room now. So I am available now that I am happily rid of the both of 'em.

3 Likes

oh he’s answering texts?

1 Like

No @Kahase, he has not answered my text msg. So I left him a message on his TextNow.

I am guessing he is BUSY BEING BAITED at present! :crazy_face:

2 Likes

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: That’s hysterical

We are nuts :palms_up_together: :point_up_2:

4 Likes

Sometimes I intentionally act “slow or dumb” with these criminals. Other times I intentionally act crazy with 'em. At times though I just act like my spiteful self with these criminals.

3 Likes

Hey … WAIT A MINUTE! He, apparently unfazed, told you to open your Google Chrome!

He had me do the Windows key/R key to get the freakin’ RUN box, then type into the RUN box the URL, et cetera! I am offended. I am indignant!

2 Likes

@Hviezdoslav I do the same, depending on how many people in the real world have annoyed me that day. Slow & dumb is the best way to eat up their time, but that’s just not in my makeup.

2 Likes

Yeah, sometimes my spiteful nature and disgust with these dumbasses get the better of me. If he calls me back, I am going to complain that HE made ME use the Windows key/R key to bring up the RUN box to type the URL into the RUN box when I know for a fact that one of the HUNDREDS of us baiting them today was told by you merely to open Google Chrome! (Specifically the person whose dog caught on fire!)

1 Like

Listen, I had to teach my dog stop, drop and roll, so I was on a tight schedule.

2 Likes

I’ve always been confounded with their reason for using RUN to access a website. And also their need to type 3 W’s.

3 Likes

Dubbaloo, dubbaloo, dubbaloo daht…

2 Likes