PayPal (Bitcoin Purchase) +1 (979) 300-2771

you’ve made to many calls lol

1 Like

(786) 809-8871 goes straight to voicemail. (979)-300-2771 first time says there closed 2nd time says to many calls in a short period of time.

1 Like

any dask daht com

2 Likes

fake tech support scam

1 Like

Haha! That is on their end I think, @TeamAurora! They have received TOO MANY calls!

1 Like

shhh. I just make them sleepy :wink:

1 Like

still alive with teamviewer

2 Likes

what a flood does

1 Like

Hi @TeamAurora,

Flooding a phone number of a scammer call center can mean different things I think. Usually it involves I think flooding a VOIP Landline number rather than flooding a scammer’s TextNow number since it is much easier for scammers to get a new FREE TextNow number than to pay to get a new VOIP Landline phone number.

It is my understanding that some folks have code that runs and that robo calls a scammer’s phone number hundreds of times per minute, or even thousands of times per minute. The code and system is calling the scammer’s phone number rather than a human being calling manually the scammer’s phone number. This overloads the phone system of a scammer’s VOIP Landline phone number. Maybe this is why sometimes we get the “Too many calls” type message because if I understand it correctly the phone number of the scammers has received too many calls too quickly.

Flooding though can mean that a human being calls manually from 5 different TextNow numbers and maybe also from a VOIP Landline number that they can spoof or cause to show Unknown Number rather than the caller’s real VOIP Landline number to have 6 calls to the same scammer number, some of the calls being on hold for awhile maybe. Sometimes this person might be on two different phones with the same scam phone number and conference in each of the two scammers into the same conference call just to mess with the minds of the scammers.

I am not sure though. You could create a thread in the General Discussion area of this website entitled “What is flooding?” and maybe some fine folks in this website with more knowledge than I possess can explain the ways to “flood” the phone number of scammers.

1 Like

Hey shoot me an arrow into my inbox :slight_smile: