Norton refund scam in the making - +1 888-712-0775

Scam Number: +1 888-712-0775
Domain Used: n/a
Extra Info:

in our ever continuing efforts to scambait better me and my friend are trading “leads” and blasting services to scammers for their victim leads back but ofc they wont get any legit victims out of us. this one wants me to blast his norton refund scam asap, so lets blast it for him. i kinda empathise with him because he seems to really be in need of money (his whatsapp name shows up as end my life) but that is no excuse for scamming either.

i know my last intercept failed, but this should work. do dm me if you want your email address to be on the bullshit leads list.

2 Likes

Invoice:

Invoice number: 20192300

1 Like

lmao the bot autoresponder

2 Likes

Someone pissed him off

Bruh, guys: pretend to be an actual victim, don’t act like an idiot, our calls need to be seen as actual potential victims for as long as possible

He’s calling me on WhatsApp now :weary:

Ahhh fuck. Do you have a voice changer?

1 Like

Nah I just let it ring out.

Ah okay. Someone must be giving stupid calls, I don’t know who but it’s getting really annoying

1 Like

LMAO THE CALL HE SENT ME

I can’t even tell what’s happening there tf

1 Like

can i have this number please

talking to them right now, I hear them swearing at other baiters lol :blush:

1 Like

LMAO this is great!!

if your talking about the call center number, that is the one provided in the original post. if your talking about the whatsapp number im keeping that private so it doesnt give me away that i faked him. i might post a couple days down the road when he either blocks me or we build a repore

HELL YEAH. i did promise that they would get plenty calls :smiling_imp::smiling_imp:

1 Like

what’s the original post? can u link it?

ohhh i thought that was to do with the scammer, didn’t realize soz lol.