Norton Refund Scam 810-643-1114

Scam Number: 810-643-1114
Scammer’s Website or Email: [email protected]
Additional information about this scam: Traditional Refund Scam.
Refund amount of $299

3 Likes

Welcome to the community Twinkie. Norton Lifelock computer security…I just made up an order#. Hung on me when I told him (to his surprise) that Lifelock was an Identity Theft Protection.

Welcome aboard @TwinkieXLII

I am on the line with them now he wants me to go on google and his name Sam Wilson Now he is going to transfer me to someone and then they hung up. Also they keep asking for an invoice number. I just kept telling them i got a missed call and a voicemail and there was no invoice number so have fun.

1 Like

Just make one up @Bcfresh33, trust me they are bogus order #'s anyways. With Norton, it’s always safe to go with NOR2940173 – the numbers are whatever you makeup.

they dont like out of tune flutes playing over the phone

1 Like

Well truthfully Ghost, neither would I. Maybe they think the cobra will come out and bite them? :sweat_smile:

3 Likes

omfg lol

1 Like

They use 8675309 A LOT!
James: "Look at your ‘keyboat’, in dah bottom corner…

1 Like

Welcome to the community, @TwinkieXLII — Welcome aboard!

I’m gonna call now. I just got home. I hope it ain’t too late!

1 Like

Wat do see neck to the komtrol key?

1 Like

Haha! Cobra comin’ out and bitin’ 'em!

2 Likes

Lmao, yup
I told him “print page” (It really is there on my keyboard) and he was getting mad.
“I SAID ON THE BOTTOM! LOOK AT THE BOTTOM AND TELL ME WHAT YOU SEE!”
“Ummm, okay…on the bottom, I see six screws …”

2 Likes

Yes, I am on phone now with Mark

1 Like

Callback (706) 813-9582

Location Siliguri, west Bengal, India

103.130.71.223 103.130.71.205

3 Likes

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: Effing hysterical! Click no doubt.

1 Like

Freakin’ funny! Maj, you and others fine folks in this website REALLY CRACK ME UP!!! It has been a brutal day for me so far, so I appreciate the humor!

There are no emergencies and nothing seriously wrong happening today, but just the same toilet different flush.

I’ll take it out on the criminals. :crazy_face:

My 1st call lasted only about 10 to 12 minutes with “Mark” but I do not have a virtual machine. I just played along for a lil’ while. I used the order number NOR2940173 that @Jhawk posted. It worked.

He must have gotten impatient with me, for I was trying to explain to him that I have a DELL Optiplex GX260 PC Dos Windows 98 Pentium 4 2400MHZ 1GB 80GB RS-232 Parallel computer and that I do not see on the keyboard that came with it years ago any key that has four squares in it. In hindsight, I was pushin’ it a lil’ too far!

EDIT: I just called for the 2nd time the 810-643-1114 but it said the number is busy. I immediately called a 3rd time and someone answered with only a wary “hello” but then he or she hung up.

2 Likes

(810) 643- 1114 Dropped after 3 rings Thursday 9-7-22 5:15PM EST

(706) 813-9582 Answered Thursday 9-7-22 5:18PM EST

Idiots let me on their computer and I scared the living shit out of them :slight_smile:

3 Likes