Norton Refund 888-857-2079

Scam Number: 888-857-2079
Scammer’s Website or Email:
Additional information about this scam: Answering now as Norton. Short hold music then answers.

3 Likes

Long, unanswered hold music now, but did end up answering.

888-857-2079 : I am hearing Chopin. I have to go back to my W-2 job in five minutes. We will see what can be done.

2 Likes

Might be caused from the flooder lol

1 Like

:rofl: UNH will be glad they produced an actual tax payer Joe!

1 Like

Here’s an email/Paypal estimate I received today :Dear Customer You sent a payment of $479. 00 USD to Coinbase Corporation. If you did not make this payment or to cancel this transaction , please call our Help Desk number +1(888) 458-4164.

That’s OK…he’s on with me now and sounds very, very weary :shushing_face:

1 Like

888-857-2079 : Got human. He hung up when dialer Frenchman Gilles Duhamel was climbing the stairs and threw up.

3 Likes

I stopped his cycle… so you guys can ball takes a few minutes for it to buffer down

1 Like

Do what you have to do Cypress! I just wanna shut 'em down so no innocents get screwed over.

1 Like

I want the baiters to be able to have fun with the people who flood unlike b4 I think we all should give them hell.
However though I did not stop the call flow going to synergy because you know that’s just our love for them

1 Like

GOOD!! I despise those SOB;s with a passion. Kill 'em mate!

1 Like

We got this man, just need to be one huge team. One objective doing this… power down for a bit and then hit so it doesn’t raise flags. We do stuff different and work with any legal party needed to accommodate your goal. Looking for a premade VM. and on the side to offer flooding services when required.

2 Likes

I use an email flooder on some of these mooks.

Use a VPN when running, IP is attached to header of emails sent with this service.

WOW. What a mouth on this dude. They have absolutely no respect for women at all.

1 Like

None of them do MJ!

1 Like

I feel so sorry for Indian women.

1 Like

No doubt why THEY are so rude also!

1 Like

Dude answered Paypul suppoat and I asked if they were Geek Squat. He said they were the same company. And they transfer me to an “American” if you know what I mean who happens to be just a different Indian.

1 Like

888-857-2079 Still Active Malechode Thursday 1-19-23 2:53PM EST

4 Likes