Norton Challenge

##(818) 491-7160
##(857) 424-3364

2 Likes

Jack Sparrow Providing antivirus suppoat. (406) 344-5114

2 Likes

I gotta leave soon but I thought I’d try to make a few calls before I must go.

At 10:02 am Central, I just called (406) 344 5114 with the hope that I could speak to Captain Jack Sparrow and say to him “Arrrrr, matey!” but the number I requested cannot be dialed.

(818) 491-7160 … I pressed 1 to reach customer support … James answered. He said he is an online technicians for anti virus. He said they are independent vendors. I asked if I can buy Norton or McAfee, and he said they do NOT sell the anti virus software but he can get on my computer to check to see what is the best he can do for me. NOW THE CALL IS RE-CONNECTING CONSTANTLY on my TextNow number, so I just hung up eventually. He did not make any sense. He said they do NOT SELL any anti virus software but he wanted to connect to my computer to check to see what is the best he can do for me. The call started RECONNECTING after I asked, “So you get on my computer and help me decide what anti virus software I alone should buy? After getting on my computer you suggest what anti virus software I should buy on my own?”

(818) 491-7160 … I called again … I pressed ONE again … I am on hold … I want to ask straight away what the name of their company is … “This call is being recorded” … A man named “Newton” answered. I asked the name of the company. He said the company name is Geeks Online Solutions. He gave me the URL for the company for whom he works and it is https://geeksonlinesolutions.com/ I asked if they sell anti virus software and he said YES. I asked and he said they sell Norton, McAfee, Kaspisky and every kind of anti virus software. I said something about how Norton says they do not license any other company to sell Norton anti virus software. THIS IS VERY INTERESTING. He said that the Norton PHONE NUMBER is 1-800-927-3991 and that if I want buy Norton anti virus software I should call Norton since they sell it cheaper than if I were to buy it from them. I asked him how the GeeksOnlineSolutions company makes money if most people buy Norton anti virus software from Norton itself since it is cheaper than buying from a 3rd party, and he said GeeksOnlineSolutions provides other technical support like GeekSquad. So I thanked him and said I’ll call Norton or go to Norton’s website to buy Norton anti virus software. We hung up. Now I notice on the URL he gave me for the GeeksOnlineSolutions company for whom he said he works that the phone number on the website is 805 366 6933, but we’d hung up and therefore I cannot ask him why the number on their website is different from the (818) 491-7160 number that I’d called. By the way, it seems the 1-800-927-3991 that he gave me as a Norton phone number is INDEED the real Norton customer service phone number when I searched using Google.

So I called now the GeeksOnlineSolutions web page’s 805 366 6933 to ask out of curiosity if they have employees who use other phone numbers, specifically 818 491 7160 … It is ringing and ringing and ringing … the call just ended or dropped and it seemed nobody answered it.

(857) 424-3364 … I’m on hold with the HOLD music … A man answered with foreign accent when speaking English and I asked him what is name of their company? He said this is support for McAfee and Norton. What is the name of your company? He said this is “support” for McAfee and Norton. Again I asked, “But what is the name of the company for whom you work, Sir?” He hung up.

Anyway, I gotta go now.

3 Likes

one of the most confused company lol.

1 Like

Jack Sparrow New Number 4063156566

RE: Jack Sparrow New Number 406 315 6566

At 3:01 pm Central … Aye, matey, @alesthebait!

I’m back home and I’m callin’ now from my TextNow number to speak to Captain Jack Sparrow, though it might be too late by now. Doh, I got the TextNow message machine and I left a message trying to sound like an old man about how I need some technical support. Maybe Captain Jack Sparrow will call me back so I can bait him a bit and then commence speaking to him as if he were a pirate.

I called again from my Unknown Number VOIP because sometimes scammers answer my call out of curiosity when they see the call is from Unknown Number. No, I got the TextNow msg machine and did not leave a message. Maybe he’ll call back to my TextNow number from where I did just leave a msg.

2 Likes