New Fake Bank and Scambait Tools! Responder Utilities

Hi Guys, I created a set of tools for the scam bait community that I worked super hard on for months now. It’s a pair of plug-in’s that give you a fake bank, fake shopping, a few redeems, a giftcard database, and remote control commands, plus manages your “character” profile info, all in one centralized tool! I hope you’ll take a look at the video’s to see what I mean, here: Scammers are going to hate this! (YouTube) and if you have any questions let me know on this thread, and join my discord server here: SDS Responder
You can purchase it here: Responder Online (Premium)
Free trial is also available here: Responder Online (Trial/Standard)

22 Likes

v1.0.9 released today that now backs up captures to the admin panel, fixes to amazon, and more giftcards added to the admin’s database, as well as some other improvements.

2 Likes

v1.0.10 released today with some changes to the transfers and zelle pages, and improvements to the logs/captures, and other fixes.

2 Likes

v1.0.11 released. New: Merrill Investing Accounts! After updating to 1.0.11: Visit the Loan Mortage and Investing Accounts on the responder controller dashboard to create the accounts and they will appear on the main bank page under investments.

2 Likes

Can vouch for this, I have only ever used the fake bank of america, btc wallet, amazon purchase and fake google play redeem and those have worked flawlessly for me for the most part. Never had a scammer say the bank is fake instantly when they see the bank, and they shouldn’t say its fake really ever. Only had a scammer notice it once and the developer Sinister/Soup fixed it quite fast and that issue was it said demo account when the scammer saved the page and now it isn’t an issue.

This is definitely a great tool, I highly recommend people purchase it if there looking for this type of stuff.

2 Likes

its good it has alot of cool features

3 Likes

100 % support these tools and vouch for the tools they help with extending the bait and Sinister provides awesome support if it is needed.

5 Likes

My technological education is close to nil, so having an already set up fake bank (or, spoof) is super helpful. I’m also quite new at the scambait game, so my set-up is quite simple. I really like the way this is designed to import complete fake profiles, I was able to create 10 of them in about 15 mins. It saves on the hassle of thinking of usernames and such. Also, the spoof bank will take the imported username and password, saving me the time and effort of programming them into it. I’m still learning about all the nuances this software has to offer, but I highly recommend it. It’s great for a beginner or even for an advanced baiter. And just one thing more, the creator has made himself available on discord for help. He and an impromptu team of folks have been helping me for days to get my setup running smoothly. Highly worth the one time price, rather than the monthly charges that will go on for ever. --xerkey

5 Likes

Excellent features! Thanks.

3 Likes

Welcome :blush:

2 Likes

v1.0.12 released today with stun/turn servers added to help those that might have had problems establishing connection between the plug-ins due to firewall/NAT/VPN. The current sale will end after October.

Thank you guys, for your support, it means a ton. <3

2 Likes

Man, this is so useful for gathering information such as scammers banks to report and things like that, I really like this tool and has been a good asset to me. Thank you, Sin.

4 Likes

Happy Halloween! v1.0.13 released today, adding support for other languages and currencies, and fixing a few bugs. View the full patch notes here: Patch Notes | Responder Utils | Scam baiting tool

1 Like

Hi all, unfortunately a large part of the tool has stopped working so I have disabled the store page. I’m looking into ways that I can remedy it, if possible.

1 Like

v1.0.14 released today which gets BofA working again (although there may still be some bugs), and adds a new bait bank: DATCU. Here’s some pic’s and a link to the patch notes: Patch Notes | Responder Utils | Scam baiting tool

4 Likes

I can attest to this tool. It’s an awesome addition to your arsenal and making the baiting more believable and last longer. It’s worth every penny!

4 Likes

Hi guys, I wanted to tell you about the latest news with this. I’ve been hard at work on making an all new system that brings this tool to the next level. It is now a hosted/online service. You can check out a one week free trial here: Responder Online (Trial/Standard) and there is a premium edition too: Responder Online (Premium) these both are launching right now, today. :partying_face: :tada:

4 Likes

This previous tool was awesome. This upgrade to the new tool is absolutely EPIC! I can’t wait to see where this goes. I can’t recommend it enough.

3 Likes

This looks like an excellent tool for helping in the fight against scammers, keep up the great work, @SoupNudle

2 Likes

Thanks so much! I’ve gone through some trying times being unemployed for a number of years and I can’t tell you how much it’s helped to have everyones support. Just landed a new job and excited to get back to the workforce. I just released an update to the plugin that adds a bitcoin bank, updates the plugin for google chrome’s manifest v3 requirements, and fixed more bugs. Being featured in the Scambiat Guide is also incredible for me. Thank you all so much for everything, seriously. :smiley:

5 Likes