New Fake Bank and Scambait Tools! Responder Utilities

Surely someone has an FBI relative that would like to be able to trace back to the scammers IP? But BTW if you are a scammer reading these posts know your days are numbered. Law enforcement does have new ways of dealing with you and going back very far. They will find you no matter where you are or when you do it. Some " accidents" aren’t accidents. They can be very good at what they do too.

1 Like

Great tool, should be a one time fee as opposed to subscription.

1 Like

So if l understand you correctly, do you make Fake Banks Accounts? Can I have it one please?

1 Like

It was but thats when it was an offline setup, now its being hosted online, so its monthly to cover expenses and any other costs required for it.

Anyone who paid originally (the one time) got to upgrade at no extra cost and not have to pay monthly but that isnt the case now.

2 Likes

So, they’re not anymore Free Fake Banks for downloading? All of them are hosted with a fee on it? Where l can find one Fake Bank? l want one to have it, to used for Scammers.

1 Like

Good luck and thanks for fighting scammers. They had this link above yours:

Thank you for your detailed information… I’ll love to have one Bank like that… I’ll have a lot of fun with the scammers… :blush::blush::blush:

1 Like

This tool is the best thing to ever happen to the scambaiting community. For real. Thanks for all your hard work!

2 Likes

Responder 2.0 is in the works, will include new features, new UI, and more.

This is a sneak peak of what it would look like. Things may change and it’s still in development and it may take some time.

5 Likes

Hey all, I just want to mention that this tool is just the absolute best thing to hit the scambaiting community. Up and up and happy holidays!

3 Likes

So after messing around with XAMMP and MAMP I decide to give this a try. And oh my word was it far less stressful and more productive. Got this up and running within an hour of purchase. SinisterSpatula was at hand via the discord to help too which was needed, only because I slipped up.
Once installed was an easy UI to navigate and customise everything and I’m chuffed to bits with it! Highly recommend this for any new scambaiters wanting to learn, like me! :heart:

1 Like