1 Like

James is active😜
Very frustrated

1 Like

Mcafee scammers shut them dawn

@alesthebait where is ur so called revelation?haan

still active mike :grinning: :grinning:

1 Like

We know it is you @ Scambu , weren’t you suspended for abusing the PM system? I know you sent me at least 50 in one day, even after I told you to just use the same one. So you are going with the name of “Abhilash” as your real name?

Still trying to get only your rival scammer’s numbers in the spotlight.

3 Likes

excuse me who .?

who are u

You can stop pretending. I know you are @Daniel101 > changed to @Scambu and now you signed up as @sambait1 because you got suspended for abusing the PM system. Couldn’t wait until Mar 21 could you?

Why do you scammers think people are as dumb as you?

3 Likes

@MKHNT Oh man I LOVE you Brother! You are tits on with your research. :vulcan_salute: :clap: :clap: :clap: I’ve got your back Mike!!!

4 Likes

To help those of you just now tuning into this “scammer soap opera”, here are some references:

…and here he is on cue after getting that email notification.

3 Likes

Domain : Mcafee Antivirus – My Key Bucket LLC
Active Number : 877 312 4079

scammer name : austin , ricardo , mike, robin.

Lolzz no idea what r u talknin abt , anyways never mind :grin: :laughing: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: active

Note : this is their total calls they took on single day and you can see all the name of the scammers on the top
and on the top right side of corner you will see today’s top scammer’s name.!!

1 Like

Yeah this person is really annoying, they keep spamming around here without contributing much that is useful.

2 Likes

I got the “intro” robocall and then when I pressed 1 the thing hung up on me.

1 Like

Now still Active spoofing my number now lolllz , got the access of one scammers pc

Still just showing a list of incoming calls of potential victims, but no proof they were scammed. The fact you have this list shows you are still in it.

The saga continues :joy:

annoying .? lolzzz