Merkavoix Pvt. Ltd., TCPA-violating Pakistani Medicare scammers DBA Sansom Consulting

smokes

British Humour… You wouldn’t understand.

:joy:

NEW NUMBER - ‪(210) 759-6920‬ (Nuso)

“This is Kevin on the line. How’s it going for you?”

The scammers are now facilitating calls for “Easy Help” to promote fraudulent ACA health insurance plans. “Easy Help Living” is actually a business name for their American shell company SCS Media, LLC, which is registered through ZenBusiness with an agent at 30 N Gould St. in Sheridan, Wyoming.

The company also operates several lead generators, through Tyler Victor Moallem, a licensed insurance agent from Laguna Niguel, California. who also operates MyFreeHealthQuote, a fraudulent lead generator for Value Health One Insurance Services, where he serves as a registered agent. The additional lead generators operate as

The company also works with a series of “marketing partners,” including

Associated Facebook Account: Facebook

Associated LinkedIn Accounts:

Associated YouTube Channel: My Free Health Quote - YouTube

Associated Phone Numbers:

• (405) 714-5746 (Verified AT&T, Caller ID is My Simple Maid)
  • (949) 259-5767 (Bandwidth.com line for “My Free Health Quote”)
  • (855) 708-2107 (Telnyx line for “My Free Health Quote”)
  • ‪(844) 475-1953‬ (Telnyx line for the Health Enrollment Center)
  • (844) 672-0734 (Telnyx)
  • ‪(800) 621-6048‬ (Telnyx line for the Health Enrollment Center)
  • (800) 360-5167 (Telnyx line for the Health Enrollment Center)
  • ‪(800) 276-0846‬ (Telnyx)
  • (720) 307-1777 (Onvoy line listed on ArchiePlans, Asinsu, Churlea and Planspoint privacy policy)
  • ‪‪(800) 214-5765‬ (Telnyx)
  • ‪(800) 905-2509‬ (Telnyx)
  • ‪(800) 285-0531‬ (Telnyx)
  • ‪(888) 907-0053‬ (Telnyx)
  • ‪(800) 264-3158‬ (Telnyx)
  • ‪(877) 455-2453‬ (Telnyx line for the Health Enrollment Center)
  • ‪(800) 832-0653‬ (Telnux)

Associated Email Addresses:

3 Likes

There is a pending class-action lawsuit against Peerless Network and other nefarious industry players. It might be beneficial to join forces with the plaintiff. More information could be found here:

@Jhawk @Tillianne @MajorLeeAwesome @drwat @Mike1212 @barryspar @josephnormandgrinnel

8 Likes

Just sent them a well-detailed message with my name, phone number, email address and appropriate hyperlinks to some of my threads on the Wall of Shame. I hope to hear back from them within the next 48 hours, as I could be a very valuable resource to them.

4 Likes

Yes, indeed! This is excellent! I will be sending them similar info tomorrow on my end. I’m hopeful to see some progress that will benefit everyone!

3 Likes

I’m definitely interested in this. Anyone know who the plaintiff attorney is?

4 Likes

I do not know yet.

2 Likes

I filled out the form myself a few moments ago.

4 Likes

Excellent! The more people contact them, the better. Onvoy is listed as the defendant to this lawsuit, as well, which is great. Onvoy is a nasty ugly company that should be held accountable.

2 Likes

Onvoy, Peerless and Bandwidth.com

3 Likes

2 out of 3 have VERY serious issues and often refuse to take down scammers’ TNs. Bandwidth, in my experience, is a little better and more responsive. They also seem tougher on foreign criminals using their network for scamming.

2 Likes

You and me both. I work closely with a handful of people who specialize in reporting scam numbers, and we see a very similar trend. Bandwidth is very solid at taking down scam numbers, while Peerless and Sinch do absolutely jack shit.

Hell, we’re even starting to see 800TollFreeNow respond to our fraud reports, hence why we don’t see their numbers as often.

3 Likes

100% with you on it. I think what we really need is changing the perception of the general public and government regulatory bodies in regards to scams ans spammers. Scammers will always exist, especially overseas. However, it is the domestic VOIP companies that ENABLE them by turning a blind eye to illegal activities on their network.

They have all the tools and call analytics at their disposal. For example, each call’s average duration could be analyzed to immediately identify robocalls. Not to mention, public reporting of scammers that must be taken more seriously. However, people at Peerless Network and Sinch appear to simply refuse to take action on it due to immense greed and laziness.

Societal pressure, private lawsuits and continuous reminders and follow-up from us might help in the long term. I wish we could influence some journalists to shed some light on it too!

3 Likes

I have received a response. They thanked me for the information and plan on calling me from their Verizon cell later tonight.

3 Likes

This is excellent and exciting news! I am hopeful to see some positive developments with holding unethical carriers accountable!

3 Likes

By the way, I have always found the reviews of Peerless Network to be very, very peculiar, to say the least. I think it is fair to say there is a MAJOR issue here:

3 Likes

To be fair though, these reviews are far more legitimate than most tech support scammers we’ve come across.

4 Likes

I very much agree with you. If anyone reading Google reviews and BBB information wishes to share their experience with Peerless Network in these reviews, I think it is fair for them to do so. I think the general public is often unaware of the root cause of the problem.

3 Likes

UPDATE: The scammers are now screening calls with a prerecorded female before transferring the call to their agents. I’m not gonna list a number, as it is a Google Voice line that may have been spoofed.

2 Likes

Just spoke with Tim over the phone, and it sadly doesn’t look like this particular case is gonna go through as there were four motions filed to dismiss the case with prejudice due to lack of jurisdiction. I’ve also heard that the defendants may counter-sue for defamation, but he’ll continue to provide recordings on his website and possibly provide

I did suggest that, if he ever needs to start over, he should start with Peerless, Merkavoix and Telecast Network, LLC, based on the information we’ve already gathered and verified.

4 Likes