Mens Vitality Health Scam - 725 465 1878

This is wonderful! And yes, he is a very personable and great guy to speak with! I have exchanged several emails with him about the BS that we are facing from scammers and indecent US VOIP carriers like Onvoy.

3 Likes

He really is a genuinely nice guy.
I’m trying to build a better system here (nothing even remotely close to scammer blaster or my friend, Genesis Floods) but I’m currently shopping for a new SIP provider and weighing my options. I’d like to get up to 50 lines, but cost is a factor.

3 Likes

Oh, I heard of Genesis Floods too. If you talk to these guys regularly, please do let them know about these obnoxious car warranty scammers that we have been fighting here. They are very persistent.

2 Likes

answering as of 11:40am PST

Answering 1:46 pm Central in USA, 14-Mar-2022, Monday

1 Like

Just now a guy answered and his supposed name is “Red” since I said, “Oh, that is a unique first name. Red like the color?”
He replied, “Yes, Red like the color.”
So he asked me my name and I said my name is Blue like the color.
He hung up. :crazy_face:

1 Like

You should connect them to car warranty scammers:

530-455-3906, 530-455-3906, 530-455-3902
505-397-5859, 505-397-5857 and 505-397-5855
504-233-0777, 504-233-0709
202-709-3056

2 Likes

I get that RECONNECTING within my TextNow also sometimes. I wonder if they are doing something on their end to start the RECONNECTING because I am sitting 3 feet away from the internet connection/modem/router of my Internet Provider through which I am using my TextNow number. I set up on my cell phone to use for my TextNow number the internet connection of my Internet Provider because my cell phone’s Verizon provider’s signal is not the greatest inside the house.

3 Likes

HAHAHAHA! Give them hell, friend!

1 Like

There is also a fun Medicare scam going on right now: 562-399-5755. They may be a good fit to connect dick pill scammers to.

1 Like

Huh … I pressed the number 1 for Medicare but then it started RECONNECTING within my TextNow as I called from my TextNow number.

Weird. Text Now must have issues right now… I pressed “1” and was connected to scammers OK. It was another Filipina woman.

1 Like

After pressing TWO for Health Ins., I am on hold with hold music now.

1 Like

still answering as of 1:25pm PST

1 Like

answering as of 11:05am PST

1 Like

There is yet another scammer from the fake Canadian pharmacy bugging people - (888) 811-1742.

2 Likes

one guy answered and just started yelling “WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING?!” :rofl::rofl::rofl:

4 Likes

I have a really small one now, I’m down to just six VoIP lines. But it dials automatically over and over. I’m looking into prices from SIP providers and I’d like to get 50 lines. (Well, I’d like to get several hundred, but cost is a factor)
While my flooder is calling, I use my Google voice, TextNow, text free, text me, burner, talkAtone, second line, second number and TalkU apps. I also use the “infinite call” app and set it to 9,999 calls. The combo is usually enough to really piss them off. On toll-free numbers, they pay for each call and they usually shut the number down after a few minutes.

2 Likes

with these guys you can also block your caller id and the call will go through and they cant block ya! :rofl:

2 Likes

I’m currently using Ooma for my 6 VoIP lines and you can spoof with them too. They are"free" lines (You have to pay state, local, and federal tax on each line) so it’s under $40.00/month for the 6 lines. (About the same price I was paying for one line from my cable company) A friend of mine gave me the program and a virtual PBX, so I just put the number or numbers in my PC. I can also conference two numbers together on each line, so I can actually get 12 calls on the 6 lines, but I have to manually hit “conference” each time. I’m not great with computers and I’m not even a little good at writing code, but I’d imagine there’s a way to write a code to automatically conference with a simple command instead of having to click and paste every time.

1 Like