Mens Vitality Health Scam - 725 465 1878

Oh, Bella is back!!! I love to bother these Filipino scammers! Im conferencing them with car warranty scum!

3 Likes

answering as of 10:50am PST. lets make their saturday pure hell!

4 Likes

This number is back??? (☉_☉)

1 Like

Oh yes!!

1 Like

Calling them non stop using a soundboard

1 Like

answering as of 12:50pm PST

Guess, who the carrier for this number is??? ONVOY! @MehNamesJeff - you see, another one!

1 Like

Fuck sake… I’m not in the slightest surprised.

2 Likes

I have been tracking scams and spamming reported by the forum members here: Over 60% of all of them are on Onvoy network! The rest are mostly Peerless Network, Ring Central, IP Horizon and occasionally Bandwidth. Of all these, ONLY Bandwidth takes the issue seriously and shuts them down.

2 Likes

Never heard of IP Horizon… Matter of fact.
Interesting.

2 Likes

Yeah, I know about Bandwidth - Thank fuck they are cooperative.

1 Like

Feel free to report all Onvoy scams to ScammerBlaster too. These guys are very helpful and understanding of the issue. They have a nice website.

1 Like

I’ve checked out the website before! Very nice.

1 Like

Imma call MVHS now at this number and start trolling them pretending to be a journalist wanting answers about their scam, how does it feel to scam - why do they scam - how the scam works etc. Done this before, made a post in general discussion about this - seems to be a thing that REALLY pisses them off almost instantly. You should try it some time and let me know how it goes. :rofl: :rofl: ( @scamterminator2021 )

1 Like

Yep, I have tried it :smile: Such idiots like them usually hang up fast!

1 Like

LMFAO WTF

“Bleep” (signal that references connection established) no words have been said and it’s already an instant hang up. Calling back. :rofl:

1 Like

fucking bitch picked up with a shit mic sounding depressed af saying I called the wrong number. gtfo :rofl:

1 Like

Ask for “Mary”

2 Likes

Today I heard the rooster.
Filipino accent female scammer
Another number 7862979591

2 Likes

If I can’t take a call-center out with my little flooder, I always send the number to scammer blaster. It’s really funny how scammer blaster and I met about two years ago, I guess. I was really harassing a call center. They got so annoyed with me, they reported my phone numbers to scammer blaster to flood :joy::joy:
Thank God he calls first to check it out. We had a great conversation, he’s a super nice guy. And I think he shut them down pretty quickly with about 400 calls per second after this!

3 Likes