Mens Vitality Health Scam - 725 465 1878

Scam Number: 725 465 1878
Domain Used: N/A
Extra Info: received call on burner. called back to confirm. answering as of 11:20pm PST

3 Likes

I told her my name is Ada Dicktomey. Went right over her head.

5 Likes

Reported abuse to Onvoy
Scammer picked up but hung up instantly because of caller id block
Just stayed quiet on burner number

3 Likes

I told her I needed the product fast! I told her my name is Drew Peadick and it went right over her head.

3 Likes

Too funny!

2 Likes

i told them my name is Richard Fitswell but everyone just calls me Dick…

2 Likes

I told her that most women don’t arouse me and
“If sex doesn’t include jumper cables, a live mongoose and my psychiatrist taking notes, I’m not interested.”
She totally ignored it and kept with the script. :joy:

5 Likes

I have a long history with these idiots. It started almost a year ago when they texted my neighbors 9-year-old girl, with one of their batch texts, that she could “have the best sex of her life with the hardest erections”
They just batch text, send out tons and tons of spam, not knowing if it’s reaching children and they probably don’t care. It got to the point, that they were call flooding me. I mean, one day they made over 150 calls to me. Lol. They are in the Philippines, but claim the company who ships is in Wilmington Delaware. And it may be. Would they use overseas marketing companies like this, who sent it out tons of spam, to avoid the DNC and other US laws.

3 Likes

Customer Support 833-268-5962
Called to tell them their crap does not work and just got hold music forever.

4 Likes

Finally got some woman who could barely speak English. There was a damn ROOSTER crowing all through the call. She said she was in Southeast Asia. I asked why they spam children and she got nasty about it.

4 Likes

still answering as of 1:35pm PST

2 Likes

Yup, they’re in the Philippines. I’ve even received texts from them in the past. You know, these American companies get outside call centers so they cannot get in trouble for violating the DNC list. I’ve made numerous reports to the DNC violations, the BBB, the FTC, and the FCC numerous times. Nothing is ever done

2 Likes

It got to the point, several months ago that they were call flooding three of my numbers. I mean over and over, cursing and hanging up. I couldn’t even block them because they were calling from spoofed numbers. I called that customer service number & they told me they only handle returns they have nothing to do with them. I said fine, every time they call me I’m going to call forward it to you. Which is exactly what I did. After an hour, a supervisor called me back… I think his name was Derek, who asked me if I would call a truce, he would stop them from calling me if I did not call them back.
Sending sexually explicit texts to children crossed the line in the sand for me.

2 Likes

Had a lot of fun with this one. Managed to get her yelling down the phone at me lol

1 Like

They are still answering! Non stop moaning on one of my 20 calls!

2 Likes

ya’ll must be hittin em hard cause im on hold :joy::joy::joy:

2 Likes

Open later this morn :smile:

1 Like

Welcome to the community @OwlO :clinking_glasses:

1 Like

answering as of 10am PST

1 Like

Haha. Soooo hard.

That’s what she said.

1 Like