Medicare scam (424) 250-1766

Scam Number (424) 250-1766
Scammer’s Website or Email:
Additional information about this scam:
Rawalpindi Pakistan medicare scam
English, Urdu, Punjabi

1 Like

These scammers call me 10-15 times a day on my real phone number. I always wondered why they wanted to know who your beneficiary would be? How would that benefit them?

2 Likes

They get the basic info about the caller and pass to an American agent. American agent pretends not aware of who transferred the call.

2 Likes

I know the scam, I’ve actually played along a couple times. I just didn’t get the beneficiary part. Asking if you live alone is to see how vulnerable the person is, I get that, but how would beneficiary info benefit the scammer?

1 Like

Scammers are rewarded on successful enrollments.

3 Likes

In other words, it’s not necessarily a scam. It’s spam.

Still illegal.

They call me a few times a day.

“US Healthcare” “Better Insurance Plans”

They keep hanging up on me before they get through their sales pitch. For some reason. I think they are suspicious.

They are right to be suspicious because I will sue them as soon as I finish with them.

3 Likes

Ok, yes, I get that it’s more spam, but why ask who will get the money when you die? Why the hell do they care?

Their disclosure shows, they use victim info with 3rd parties and more.

2 Likes

work through to the handoff - you are actually on a conference call when they phone, they will patch in a legitimate “broker” who contracted the phone spammer. Confirm with the “broker” the name of their company, look it up, confirm call back number, confirm their name - then let them know the call is a TCPA violation - the India or Pakistan phone spammer will end the conference call. Then call the broker back, get the person on the phone - and advise them the lead generator hung up, their contractor is violating TCPA, and they as the one contracting the action are culpable and will receive an FCC complaint. some are apologetic, others are defiant. Goal is to have the lead generator to lose customers. Just my 2 cents.

3 Likes

I’ve done this! It took me several calls to get a call back number for a real American agent before the scammer disconnected the call.

1 Like

I’ve been trying to get through this script. Did anyone else get a “Hazel”?
So far I’ve been having trouble getting them to stay on the line.

@Tillianne when you got to the American company who were they? And did you take any TCPA action?

2 Likes

I was transfered to an American agent, but I was never told which company they represent. I’ve never been able to gather enough information to report.

2 Likes

One call center in Rawalpindi, Pakistan has at least four scam operations:
Medicare, Final Expense, Camp Lejuene and accident claim

3 Likes

I’m going to keep trying. They call me daily even though they sometimes realize I’m fooling with them. I think they don’t keep notes and just leave me on the calling list.

@drwat I’m getting the accident claims too, but then they transfer me and it says “the number you reached is not in service”. Every day…

2 Likes

I have this issue with one of my 3 text now numbers

2 Likes

Medicare and emergency button scams by one person in Rawalpindi, Pakistan
Call center: Sansom

2 Likes

Wow, he was an ass! And I’m only one minute in!! I would have bitched him out.

1 Like

This call center in Rawalpindi is also running “Accident Claim” scam.

1 Like

“Go grab your sisters Medicare card.” Wow! Greedy little thief.

1 Like

Rawalpindi city, Pakistan accident claim vulgar scammer

1 Like