McAfee Refund (479) 339-9236

Scam Number: (479) 339-9236
Domain Used:
Extra Info: Email for sub renewal…$229.50. Didn’t ask for order#.

3 Likes

Called back from (808) 470-4456

3 Likes

My favorite thing to do with these type of scammer is to tell them how there own scam works. When i did that the scammer said “why would I do that?” I preceded to call him a scammer and he hung right up.

1 Like

Yeah, but the longer we keep them occupied the less time they can scam someone else.

2 Likes

Hawk loop 1001# !!!
1003# 1000#

2 Likes

Have to fuck with the numbers go down the row 1000# 1001# 1003# hit *** to reset hit 1 then the 1000s #s

2 Likes

Dead.

2 Likes

Haha…Kevin not happy

3 Likes

Cb 786 492 8784. Richard. Manager

3 Likes

wasted peter tweed’s time for 1 hour and 20 minutes. i had a good convo with him and my business

2 Likes

Well done!

Hold for Refund Team. Asked for an order number and I made one up. Asked for email and I made one up. Put me on hold and never came back. His name was Alex. The connection is really bad. Next guy just went into his scam. I asked what card it was charged to and he said your Visa. I said I did not have one. BITCH!

They connected me with someone being scammed who was named Mr. Lancaster. He was in the middle of giving them a credit card. I yelled NO NO NO you are being scammed! He said REALLY? I told him the scam and not to call these numbers. He thanked me. Meanwhile the scammer was screaming at him that I was a scammer. HAHA! After, the scammer called me all kinds of names of course until I mentioned he should do all that with his rundi mother.

2 Likes

I called these guys early this morning. I gave them all kind of trouble. I started calling the first guy I talked to “Dumbass 1”. He never realized that I was calling him that name. Then he transferred me to another scammer. I called him “Dumbass 2”. He didn’t like that. I used a program that I made to simulate getting my bank balance sheet. He didn’t like that program because he could not change the numbers. Then I logged into my fake bank website. After a few seconds, I closed the browser and went back to my bank simulator program. He didn’t like that either. I am going to make a video and put it on my YT channel later on.

4 Likes

What bank sim programs do u use? @AlanGreen2

No answer. Mailbox full.

That had to be the highlight of your day saving him…Well done MJ!!! :+1: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: (standing O)

I write software for a living. I just wrote my own simple program. It runs in a command prompt and prints out in text what looks like a bank statement. I hard coded my fake name into it. If you want, I can make one for you. I just need the fake name you want to use and your email address to send the executable to. Or if you want to compile the source code, I can send that too.

1 Like

I’d love to see that AG!

That’s cool! Can you send me both please? Would be highly appreciated.

Fake name: Jacob Rogers
Scambaiting Email Address: [email protected]

1 Like