McAfee Refund (479) 339-9236

Just put it on GitHub so the whole scambaiting community can get access to it

1 Like

That is a good idea. I’ll do that.

1 Like

I sent you an email.

1 Like

@MehNamesJeff and @TheUnsocialEngineer

The first thing I want to do with these small programs is to make them so that the scammer would want to download and run them on their own computer. I wanted to make them a single executable that is small and does not require any other libraries. Any ideas or improvements?

The second thing I want to do is to infect them with a virus that would only install itself if they were run on the scammers computer.

1 Like

Hey, long time no see!

Hi @JusticeinTexas,

I’m glad you liked my video on YT.

Alan

1 Like

@MehNamesJeff and @TheUnsocialEngineer

I created a project on github for the bank simulator:

Here is the video where I used this software:

2 Likes

Got your email thank you. What’s are the best ways to lure the scammer to download and run it on their on PC? As well as a virus? (I guess I’m not actually meant to run it on my own pc then if I’m meant to get the scammer to run it on theres or? Are the programs secret keyloggers or something orrrr?)

Idiots just called me back 805 855 7109

2 Likes

Hi MehNamesJeff,

The executables that I sent you do NOT have a virus in them. I only had troubles with Gmail. It thought that there was a virus because the executables were included in the zip file that there could possibly be a virus in them.

The executables can be used for a scambait with a scammer. These Norton, Mcafee, and Amazon scammers like to block the victims screen. Then they edit the HTML of the bank. However, if there is no HTML to edit, then it fouls up their process. That is where these executables could be used. In this kind of case, there would be no reason to want the scammer to download these executables. Take a look at how I used the bank simulator program in my video. The link is in this topic.

Another scenario would be where a scambaiter modified these programs and infected them with a virus. That is where the scambaiter would want a program to be of some value to the scammer. Maybe the scammer thinks that these executables actually connect to the victims bank. In that case, the scammer would try to download one of these executables from the scambaiters VM. Then, when they run the executable, the virus would launch. It would have to have some code added that would only launch the virus if it was run on the scammers PC. If the program is run on the scambaiters PC, then the virus would not launch.

I just want to say that the executables I sent you do not have a virus or keylogger or anything of that matter. They are completely virus free.

Inside of this topic is also a link to a GitHub project that I created. This project has the same code and executables that I emailed you.

Alan

2 Likes

Got it, will check out the video/github! Thanks mate.

Only use the executables that I have in Github. I could not figure out why Gmail and Google drive were flagging the executables with a virus notice. I compiled these files in Kali Linux. This is a popular version of Linux that is used for hacking and exploiting. After doing some research, I found that files compiled from Kali Linux may have troubles with virus scammers. So I recompiled the project in Ubuntu Linux. This is a standard version of Linux. I uploaded those executables to Github. So please use those executables.

1 Like

Wait so should I use the ones you sent, are they different from the github one?

It would be best to use the executables from github. They will work exactly the same way as the ones I sent you. I am just concerned because the ones I sent you were flagged by Gmail and Google Drive as possibly having a virus.

Gmail auto blocks exe and zip formats so that viruses can’t be sent via their platform it’s nothing personal regarding your files it’s just google being google if u wanna send files just use a file sharing service where you can just send a link to a file

Thank you for the information. I kind of thought that. However, I wanted to error on the side of caution.

See this Elma video about the same scammers
Cb 786 492 8784. Richard. Manager

3 Likes

Love this :two_hearts:

1 Like

Kolkata, India
IP Address 157.40.197.218
Country
India, Kolkata

1 Like