Lets shut down airofly travels/beluga fares 888 481-3982

Scam Number: +1 888 481 3982
Domain Used:
Extra Info: If anyone has some free time today till Monday, please spam call them. They are impersonating large airline companies. I don’t know how they have done it but their numbers come up when you search real airlines. They have scammed many people and are completely heartless. They are a large call center in India, with at least 100 workers or more, meaning this isnt the only scheme done at this call center. They also use the email: [email protected]. They are completely heartless and even scam young teens trying to reunite with family. If anyone has any tips on how to shut them down let me know. Its my goal. If anyone wants to help, please help in wasting their time and blowing up their phones. If anyone has information on how to get their email shut down please let me know that as well down below.

1 Like

Add 850-970-0977 travel hit hard

2 Likes

I could not find any connections between ‘airofly’ and ‘beluga’. I also did not find any connection with 850-970-0977 to either of those.

There is already a thread with that number:

2 Likes

Yes wanbna make sure they get hit hard :joy::monkey:

1 Like

Make a call to beluga and you will surely get a call from Airofly

1 Like

Please provide proof of these claims, as well as proof AiroFly is connected to Beluga, and proof that Beluga (and by extension AiroFly) are scammers.

Hi, how else could I provide any more proof when I gave the steps needed to see they are scammers?

1 Like

Provide evidence of this, for a start

3 Likes

Good good, excellent even! When I clicked the link on my phone they covered the page up and even the x button would ask if you wanted to call them. Pretty slimy. Now we just need to find a connection to AiroFly. I also wanna check out the lookbyfare and fareojourney companies too

2 Likes

please upload here the proof that they are scammer or whatever they do , so we can start the party :smiley:

Thanks for posting that, as I could not find that Ad in any of the search engines I used. This is the only Ads that show up for me:

flight

Can you click on those 3 dots? If you can, then it should reveal who the Advertiser is.

The original advertiser is NEXTWORLDDIGITAL SDN. BHD in Malaysia

Thanks. After a bit of setting changes in my stupid phone, I was able to get it to show up in the results and get a screenshot.

1 Like

They had 40 videos on YouTube and I reported them a few weeks ago and the account was deleted. Two days ago they opened a new YT account with 33 video of “I have all airlines phone numbers” If anyone searches an airline, it comes to their YouTube channel and all 33 videos have THEIR phone number on it! I reported this yesterday and YouTube has done nothing… So far.

1 Like

Hold music

1 Like

I have my six VoIP numbers calling them constantly. They’re answering every one in a while, but that’s fine with me. It’s a toll free number, if they want to pay for me to listen to hold music, I’m down with it

1 Like

What can we do about this now? Only keep this information online for others to see, or are we able to take some action against them?

1 Like

Without some evidence of them scamming, there is really not much to report about to anyone. So far all we have is false advertising, but very vague in terms of legality since they are from India, making sales from the US and using a marketing company from another country.

1 Like

kept them on the line for 15-20 minutes wasting their time only to tell them sorry hold on and made him wait another ten while i pretended to struggle to catch a pikachu on pokemon go

3 Likes