[JAMAICAN 🇯🇲] Publisher's Clearing House, Mega Millions, Sweepstakes, and Lottery Scam Thread

7273791576 PCH claim number 4258 (the Dave Sayer gang with this script)

Active circus freak with bonus background clown Dave Sayer trying to scam someone

Welcome to the Publishers Clearing House, the house where dreams come true. This is an important notification. My name is Susan Williamson from the prize patrol unit. This call is to inform you that you’re the lucky winner of $10,000 weekly for life in our monthly grand prize giveaway. To claim your prize, please contact our claims department on 727-379-1576 Have you checked your mail or your email? Your claim number is 4258. I repeat, 4258. Due to your mailing subscription, your prize has been approved by postal inspector Gary Barksdale. Congratulations. For more information on how to claim your prize, please press zero. For our next customer service agents. To replay this message, press one. To opt out, press two. Thanks again from the Publishers Clearing House.

1 Like

5169663472 PCH claim number 9852

Typical crap PCH voicemail

8884778109 PCH claim number 9852

ACTIVE DESPERATE LIAR

Hello. This is a secure voice message from the Publishers Clearing House Company located at 101 Winners Circle, Jericho, New York, United States of America. This message is to inform you that you are the winner of an unclaimed prize. For more information on how to claim your prize, please give us a call and provide the live agent with your claims number. Your claim number is 9852. I repeat, 9852. Please contact us by dialing our phone number. Our phone number is 888-477-8109 I repeat, 888-477-8109 we are looking forward to speaking with you.

The sound of a rooster in the background sounds

888-477-8109
Mr. Cooper
2.5 million and 5000 a week and a new Mercedes
He did not want to hear from a disabled lady in a wheelchair.

3 Likes

He got mad when I called back as my own sister and told him I was putting a voodoo curse on him and his family to die a long painful death.

1 Like

Did you hear any animal sacrifices?

Like more Roosters

Can we sell the Mercedes and buy better wheelchairs…I’m in at the point where I’ll soon be in the market for one.
I want big tall and wide spun billet aluminum wheels wheels with 25 profile tires and at least a 1300cc turbocharged Hayabusa engine to do donuts around the meek and mild in a last act of decadence & defiance :joy::joy::joy:

1 Like

Same as this one with a different active caller ID used to robocall

7062502758 PCH claim number 9852

Same voicemail as the sister robocall

Hello. This is a secure voice message from the Publishers Clearing House Company located at 101 Winners Circle, Jericho, New York, United States of America. This message is to inform you that you are the winner of an unclaimed prize. For more information on how to claim your prize, please give us a call and provide the live agent with your claims number. Your claim number is 9852. I repeat, 9852. Please contact us by dialing our phone number. Our phone number is 888-477-8109 I repeat, 888-477-8109 we are looking forward to speaking with you.

5166540190 / 516-654-0190 PCH claim code 6086

ACTIVE BRAIN CELL (just the solitary one)

3604746460 / 360-474-6460 PCH claim code 6086

ACTIVE BRAIN CELL (This nerve ending is jealous and want’s attention)

Congratulations. The Publishers Clearing House Sweepstakes Company is officially pleased to inform you that you’ve been selected as our winner in our Golden Harbor Sweepstakes giveaway and was awarded the total cash prize of $18.5 million, plus $7,000 each and every week for life in a brand new 2024 Mercedes Benz. Your claim code is 6086, which will be required to complete registration to claim your prize. For more information, please contact your agent at 360-474-6460 again that’s 306-474-6460 This life changing fortune is ready and waiting. Welcome to the winners circle. Congratulations. God bless you. Goodbye.

1 Like

I have dozens of PCH numbers logged in my system but have been too busy finding tens of thousands of numbers associated with the Spectrum/Comcast X-finity/T-Mobile/AT&T Direct TV scam, as well as many thousands of other dopey loan/tax forgiveness business loan and Medicare type scams.

This pair of numbers first robocalled on May 10th and has continued daily since

2527030959 PCH Richard White

Voicemail

7163062119 PCH Richard White

Voicemail

Congratulations. You are the first place winner of $6 million from USA most exciting sweepstakes. Publishers Clearing House. Call Richard White, your claims attorney at 716-306-2119 don’t miss your chance to claim your prize. I repeat, congratulations.

1 Like

Susan Williamson called from 225-233-2214 and left a message that I won 1st prize in the PCH. Call phone number 516-585-7646 and give them claim number 4258.

2 Likes

I’m getting the same robo calls @CatMan

1 Like

Yep me too! I have a voicemail as well from a 424-789-8479
here is the voicemail,

3 Likes

I sent a message from my friends burner. I told the scammer that if he worked hard and quit scamming, he would have some bread on his table. I then put that he will forever be a lazy poor man stealing money because he is a lazy raasklaat. Hell has a place reserved for you and your fellow thieves. I attached a photo to rub it in.

2 Likes

If he were to look close I snuck some Zimbabwe $50 notes to the left and under the 20,000. Yes, all are demontized and junk.

2 Likes

The Robo keeps calling and calling I’m literally getting flooded over here

All the numbers belong to ONVOY of course. Wow how I enjoyed this sleep

1 Like

I have received 6 messages saying the same thing about the PCH. I think this scammer is just desperate.

1 Like

I got a robo from 213-915-6465

1 Like

I tried calling the 516-585-7646 and it just drops. I don’t know if I made him mad and got blocked or if it’s a dead number. If it is live, send him that picture above if possible and ask if he is still hungry.

1 Like

15 calls today

Display name says Don Bigz 5

1 Like