[JAMAICAN 🇯🇲] Publisher's Clearing House, Mega Millions, Sweepstakes, and Lottery Scam Thread

I won because I paid my electric bill and because I am old. WOWSA! He asked if I was interested in getting the prize. I said you mean people say no? He said that some people don’t want the money. Amazingly stupid.

4 Likes

I had to spell the word Texas six times to the dummy. He was soooooo stupid.

2 Likes

Being such a big state… it must be hard to spell. :wink:

3 Likes

He was a really nasty vile person and did not like me calling out his race.

2 Likes

658-203-6939 Paul Monday 3-18-24 2:22PM EST

1 Like

People like that whine excessively after being throat punched and gasping for breath
…whine whine whine…be quiet imbecile!! :joy::joy:

2 Likes

They sure like to talk about their dicks. Makes me wonder if they are really insecure about it.

3 Likes

They need to constantly check up on the unemployed
Shaking hands and making the little guy feel wanted

3 Likes

:rofl: Too funny!

2 Likes

@JusticeinTexas , When they become disgusting act with faux compassion and ask if they have gotten their anal wart treatment over with and if the new herpes medication has helped. These scammers often have friends and family listening in so this may add some humiliation to the mix.

2 Likes

Good idea!

2 Likes

Both of these numbers are known to me, one I listed 12-13 days or so ago, the other I have never got an answer on until today
Both the numbers used very different robocall scripts than what they use today and were not paired together before.

7252374969 PCH

ACTIVE CIRCUS CLOWN WITH 11 POUNDS OF COCAINE UP ITS KICKED IN NOSE

5168862819 PCH

ACTIVE CIRCUS CLOWN WITH 11 POUNDS OF COCAINE UP ITS KICKED IN NOSE

It is imperative that you return our call promptly at Publishers Clearing House Company. If you desire additional information, please call us directly at 516-886-2819 once again, that number is 516-886-2819 we sincerely appreciate your attention.

2 Likes

Another pair of numbers which have changed scripts and been merged into this one
The first caller ID number started its life contacting the voicemail of the PCH’s Logan Murray just 2 days ago

It appears Logan the bogan shares his phone with staff members over at the Readers Digest in these hard economic times, with Michael Ward being the beneficiary of the phone pool system

4356819005 PCH/Readers Digest Michael Ward

8188060229 Readers Digest Michael Ward

Congratulations. You have been selected as this month’s winner of the grand prize of $2,500,000 from the monthly Readers Digest sweepstakes. Contact Michael Ward at 818-806-0229 if he’s not in office, leave a detailed message. We will call you back to make arrangements for delivery and presentation. Readers just life well shared.

2 Likes

Same again with these numbers

3093870251 Readers Digest Michael Ward

Same voicemail

8188060229 Readers Digest Michael Ward

Same voicemail

Congratulations. You have been selected as this month’s winner of the grand prize of $2,500,000 from the monthly Readers Digest sweepstakes. Contact Michael Ward at 818-806-0229 if he’s not in office, leave a detailed message. We will call you back to make arrangements for delivery and presentation. Readers just life well shared.

1 Like

5169158562 PCH claim code 4258

The “Publishers Claren Ous” awaits your call, “so tank you for contacten” us!
They “cooden” get to “de phonerideaway” but will certainly “responds” to your call a soon as possible. :thinking:

Farkenelle…what in the hell was that!! :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Congratulations. The Publishers Clearing House Sweepstakes Company is officially pleased to inform you that you’ve been selected as our winner in our Golden Harbor Sweepstakes giveaway and was awarded the total cash prize of $9 million plus $5,000 each and every week for life. Your claim code is 4258, which will be required to complete registration to claim your prize. For more information, please contact your agent at 516-915-8562 again, that’s 516-915-8562 this life changing fortune is ready and waiting to be claimed by you. Welcome to the winner circle. Congratulations. God bless you. Goodbye.

1 Like

2407094729 PCH Robert Jackson

Voicemail

4405987616 PCH Robert Jackson

Voicemail

Hello, you’re a winner of $3,500,000 from Publishers Clearing House. Claim prize by calling Robert Jackson at 440-598-7616.

3 Likes

313-669-3156 Michael Anderson Tuesday 3-19-24 1:34PM EST

2 Likes

yes indeedy doo
I was wondering how Michael A was these days
So glad he’s still upright and breathing :rage:

2 Likes

6467183544 Mr. Peter Marks

1 Like

The sad part is people hear that English and they still fall for it. At this point, I think greed is blinding them to any red flags.

3 Likes