Indian "Joshi" family has many scams

This Indian family from city of Indore , Madhya Pradesh state has many scams going on.

Tech scams, merchant payment gateway, Garcinia weigh loss and more:

Names: Arpit Joshi, Anushka Joshi and Arpita Joshi.

Some websites:

ajtechy.com, anoushkajoshi.com, apoorvjoshi.com, armstrongwebmedia.com, btechsmithhelp.com, btechspringsmedia.com, bteksupporthub.com, circuitplustech.com, consumerapproach.com, eestablishments.com, ewebtm.com, exoticeyecream.com, exoticeyegel.com, garciniahealthbenefits.com, gianthealthbenefit.com, gianthealthbenefits.com, innercircletech.com, innermarketingsupport.com, innertechrelations.com, innertechsupport.com, invictawebsolutions.com, lashhealthbenefits.com, lormikdesign.com, maijoreabundanceinc.com, marketinganchorteam.com, marketingbluefield.com, marketingconsultingline.com, marketingeducationfirm.com, marketingeducationhub.com, marketingeducationsuccess.com, marketinglinestart.com, marketingsuccesstool.com, marketingsucessfirm.com, marketingteachingfirm.com, marketingteamspirit.com, marketingteamsuccess.com, marketingtechstrategy.com, maxgarciniaplus.com, merchanthold.com, musclehealthbenefits.com, nazakatmixnmatch.com, ns1.armstrongwebmedia.com, ns2.armstrongwebmedia.com, ontimetechsupport.com, quality360solutions.com, resultshealthadvance.com, resultshealthpure.com, scentedbouquet.com, secureaddtech.com, secureaddweb.com, securebtechcity.com, securebtechkeo.com, securemediatech.com, securesupport.guru, securetechcity.com, securetechhold.com, securetechills.com, securetechkeo.com, securetechserve.com, securetechservice.us, securetechworld.com, securetek4u.com, secureweb4u.com, securewebhills.com, securewebhold.com, securewebserve.com, securewebsupport.guru, securewebworld.com, slimtrimhouse.com, slimtrimhub.com, spellcrm.com, squadsupport.guru, squadwebsupport.us, starzprocessing.com, strongholdmedia.org, strongtechsupport.com, strongwebsupport.com, successtechh.com, successwebb.com, superiortechonline.com, techcirclestrategy.com, techconsultingline.com, techedgy.us, techlinestart.com, techlink4u.com, technicalanchorteam.com, technicalbluefield.com, technicaleducationfirm.com, technicaleducationhub.com, technicaleducationsuccess.com, technicalonlinefriends.com, technicalsuccessfirm.com, technicalsuccesstool.com, technicalteachingfirm.com, technicalteamspirit.com, technicalteamsuccess.com, techprosupports.com, techrxpre.com, techsmithhelp.com, techspringsmedia.com, techsupports4u.com, teksupporthub.com, testhealthbenefits.com, thejobbucket.com, thesslstreet.com, tryexoticproducts.com, ultragarciniapluss.com, valuableoil.com, webblink4u.com, webinnergroup.com, webprosupports.com, websupports4u.com, yaamwebserve.com

(some sites suspended)

Address: 166 Manavta Nagar, Kanadia Road, Indore
Madhya Pradesh, 452016
India

@drwat#70492 the sound of their voices are priceless when they’re called out by their real names dont know how you do this but it one heck of a job!!!:call_me_hand::call_me_hand:

@drwat#70492 Name spelling correction:

The three names are: Arpit Joshi, Apoorv Joshi and Anoushka Joshi

WOW that’s a huge list of domain names! Well over 100. It bums me out to think they have been so “successful” or dedicated to scamming that you can tell they’re never going to stop.

If you send their local police this information, they can take 1 look and obviously tell they are scammers, and spend 5 minutes browsing some of the sites to confirm it. Sadly I assume it would only motivate them to go shake down the scammers for a bribe, thus triggering just another scam. LOL!

@jackburton#70542 Moreover this family has connections at the state ministerial level.

@drwat#70492

Nice one. I did a thread two days ago about them, but it didn't had this much info on them. I never thought they'd had this many domains running.

Thanks for solving this scam.

I am being paid to pull these guys down. I do not have any reason to call them scam or fraud but just saying it without any proof or information for MONEY i am receiving from their competitors.

@jackburton#70542 yes its a huge list. No one becomes successful in scamming people. People only become successful when they are doing good work. Since you cannot share any information on what happened and if you do not let them share their side of story WE ARE NO ONE TO JUDGE.

@drwat#70547 This family can even come to your house and beat you up.

Got any phone numbers you can post? I haven’t seen this much info on a scammer in years.

www.merchantstronghold.com

BTWL They are located in a city called Indore in Madhya Pradesh, India. Not a prominent city so they under the radar.

Only day before yesterday June 1, 2019 78 personas were arrested in this city for SSA scam