Hoping someone will get info about my scammers, Anydesk id

Scam Number:
Scammer’s Website or Email:
Additional information about this scam: AnyDesk id 113-seven five zero-6873

Note! This are “UK based” so they have UK workinghours

I got scammed. Will probably never get my money back - but I can atleast share this information and hope someone messes with them - and perhaps get some more info to ad to my report. Thank you all in advance <3

I also hope that someone tells me if I should edit this post in someway.

2 Likes

I could take down there AnyDesk , but that’s not gonna help you get your money back.
what number did you call?? and what scam was it??

1 Like

I still dont understand why people are trying to get the AnyDesk ID down because all they need to do is to reinstall or to delete the Anydesk folder from the ProgramData folder and they get to use AnyDesk back

That’s not how it works, their network gets banned. Their’s a reason people do it because they actually get banned from AnyDesk and the team over their can softban / kick victims off AnyDesk that scammers on that network have connected too. There’s more than just banning the scammer, plus there are other things such as paid licenses etc.

4 Likes

You can also contact AVAH Outreach Group for further help https://twitter.com/ReconScammers/status/1670167003976327168

6 Likes

Sunday, not responding. Will try tomorrow.
What was the nature of the scam?

2 Likes

Thank you for your advise. I have done almost everything on your list :+1:

1 Like

Investment scam, or even more withdraw scam… :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

1 Like

I have also reported ID to Anydesk and got autoreply: Currently there are longer processing times than usual.
So I’m waiting for their actual respons.

1 Like

I have also done the same but directly so let’s hope it can get taken down. Do you mind messaging me their contact details, thanks.

1 Like

There is a term for long term scam “pig butchering”
May take months to build confidence. Eventually the scammer entices into investing.

2 Likes

Thank you all for being supportive! :melting_face:
It is hard to talk about this with “friends and family” because of the shame… This post reduced some of the stress and pressure within.

1 Like

Now I’m considering changing my pic from a cow to a pig :sweat_smile:

1 Like

I feel for you. Today, I will be away for 4 hours.

1 Like

Can you not contact your bank and say u were the victim of a scam?, I am sorry u got scammed, how much did these sons of batches take from you?

:+1: I have, first thing, been in contact with my bank and with local authorities.
Thank God I suspected/realised what was going on - stopped - and did not loose that much money.

They were going for cooperation fees, taxes, reservation-fees for withdrawal etc. otherwise I would be a suspect for money laundering… All the things one only reads about. Probably going for a long time pig butchering - but this pig got out and will recover :slightly_smiling_face: