Health dept 2104055690

Is “Every Health Group” the name of the company or an umbrella term for various health agencies?

4 Likes

Had USA scammer on phone for a long time. Nice woman from Texas she transferred me back to the call center and the insults flew!

2 Likes

It is the name of a real company.

3 Likes

Every Health Group, LLC is a fraudulent insurance broker that was founded in 2022 and located at 1000 NW 65th St #103, Fort Lauderdale, FL 33309. The company also operates under the identities of Efficiency Health Group and Ensure Health Group Corp.

The company has roughly 10-50 employees according to their LinkedIn page, with most living in Florida save for Mohammed Ghannam, a customer service representative from Amman, Jordan.

Associated Facebook Accounts:

Associated Instagram Accounts:

Associated LinkedIn Accounts:
https://www.linkedin.com/company/every-health-group/
https://www.linkedin.com/company/ehgcorp/

Asosciated Phone Numbers:

• (888) 244-1129 (Telnyx, press 1 to speak with an agent from “Efficiency Health Group”)
  • (888) 421-2216 (Telnyx)

Associated Email Addresses:

6 Likes

Scammers still answering then hang

1 Like

Lovely. I looked at their website and it actually looked legit.

3 Likes

Did some further research and found the company was subject to multiple TCPA lawsuits in the states of North Carolina, Ohio, Tennessee and Texas.

Craig v. Ensure Health Group Corp. (3:22-cv-00100), North Carolina Western District Court (pacermonitor.com)

Wilson v. Ensure Health Group Corp., 1:23-cv-00220 – CourtListener.com

Reil v. Ensure Health Group Corp. 3:2023cv01167 | US District Court for the Middle District of Tennessee | Justia

Salaiz v. Ensure Health Group Corp. : Free Download, Borrow, and Streaming : Internet Archive

4 Likes

Looks like someone caught them red-handed on Google as well…

4 Likes

Good job :clap:t2::clap::clap:t2:

2 Likes

210 405-5690
Still answering as of 6:30 PM l, EST.
On My first call, dude went right to the "your mother… " childish, 1970s antics.
On the second call, an upstanding representative told me how they are “scamming Americans to raise money to kill us all” and something about Osama bin laden being his hero.
Sounds like a total legit company to me.

3 Likes

ACA Rwalpindi, Pakistan

3 Likes

Scammer told me in Urdu that female employees are in different floor (being a muslim)

2 Likes

SSA Medicare calls from Rawalpindi
Stream medicare scam 124 by Nigella Blum | Listen online for free on SoundCloud)

2 Likes

Paki lead originator transferred me to this brokerage group today. I spoke with Devin and he wanted me to complete the application for health coverage using an address that was not in my primary state of residence.

2 Likes