"Health Benefits Center" Medicare scam megathread

Scam Number: +18664877581
Scammer’s Website or Email:
Additional information about this scam:
American traitors. Need to press 2 and then press 1 to be connected, otherwise all other options just hang up.

Repeat calls / text advertising medicare scams. Also offers a fake government subsidy.

2 Likes

They have anuvva numma which sounds identical but looks like this :wink:

8337544739 Health benefits centre

1 Like

Carrier: Telnyx
Purpose of call: “Rent and Bills”
Answers as: “Health Benefits Center”
American Broker: Everything Medicare, LLC

Everything Medicare, LLC is a fraudulent insurance provider that, according to their website, operates out of 550 Fairway Drive #205, Deerfield Beach, Florida 33441, United States. The company has revealed on their Facebook account that they were contracted with Mutual of Omaha, which has a known history of hiring TCPA violators.

User complaints on the BBB listing for Everything Medicare reveals several patterns of fraudulent behavior, such as:

• Making soliciting cold calls to individuals who are on the do-not-call registry in violation of the Telephone Consumer Protection Act (TCPA)
  • Calling recipients back through spoofed similar numbers in violation of the Truth in Caller ID Act.

Associated Facebook Account - Everything Medicare | Fort Lauderdale FL

Associated Instagram Account - https://www.instagram.com/everythingmedicare/

Associated LinkedIn Accounts:

Associated Phone Numbers:

1 Like

I called the number once more, only this time pressing 2 instead of 1, and I was transferred to SelectQuote Senior, which was listed on our Wall of Shame on December 12, 2022.

1 Like

(833) 754-4739 is carried by Telnyx. “John” simply answered as a “non-government agency” but transferred my call to Richard from “My Care Club” whose domain was registered by Jordan Messer in North Bay Village, Florida on September 5, 2019 - https://www.whois.com/whois/mycareclub.com

With this information alone, I was able to trace this company back to a fraudulent advertising service/lead generator by the name of WeGenerate, with Messer serving as the company’s founder and CEO. They also operate as “GoMedUSA” and are listed as operating out of 8101 Biscayne Blvd #506 Miami, Florida 33138.

The company specializes in providing fraudulent leads for

Their website also features fake positive reviews, including one from “Michelle Timone,” who is actually TikTok user SJ Mendelson

Associated LinkedIn Accounts:

Associated Phone Numbers:

• (323) 926-7400 (T-Mobile listed on WeGenerate)
  • (844) 601-1659 (Telnyx listed on “My Care Club,” no longer in service)
  • (844) 269-1250 (Busy Bandwidth.com line for “GoMedUSA”)

Associated Email Addresses:

1 Like