Have you been scammed by tech support?

welcome @ASri I see your interview thing Personally I never have fallen for tech support scams but I Watch Scambaiters Jim Browning Kitboga And Pleasant Green they are some good people to ask if they will accept an interview for your documentry.

3 Likes

Hey @MajorLeeAwesome , Iā€™m sorry to hear that. If you feel comfortable discussing it, do contact me via email and we can talk more.

4 Likes

Unfortunately yes my family included. In 2013 we had computer issues and we gave away 200 dollars to tech support scammerā€™s. As for my self it was stupidity mostly buying things at discounted prices that would be to good to be true. Usually over discord or element messages. I even tried buying a hacked bank log at one point but it was a scam after looking into scam baiting I discovered how vile and disgusting it is how not only was I buying attempting to buy someone elseā€™s life savings but I didnā€™t have a second thought while doing it. So Iā€™m getting into scam baiting as a way to fight or annoy scammerā€™s to stop what they are doing

2 Likes

22 posts were split to a new topic: Further Issues with Onvoy/Inteliquent