Have a wonderful Christmas everyone

Merry Christmas everyone! Hope you all have a wonderful Christmas eve and Christmas day with your friend’s, family and relative’s. Stay safe and enjoy your Christmas time.

Also please note that you may find there may be a delay on getting posts approved on scammer.info as staff members may choose to spend their holiday time with their loved ones so please be patient. I’ll try and approve as many posts as I can. Thank you and again have a wonderful Christmas.

25 Likes

@Markiemm Do I have the ability to approve anything? If so I will be free as usual all weekend.

4 Likes

unfortunately only staff can approve posts

4 Likes

Ok just making sure. Thanks.

3 Likes

Merry Christmas to all!

8 Likes

Merry Christmas to you

7 Likes

Hopefully getting back in gear Tuesday.

6 Likes

Merry Christmas to you and to everyone

Scammers don’t take holidays, there’ll be plenty of them trying to ruin people’s lives every day through the festive season unfortunately

My dialers are all just about to get put away for the day

10 Likes

Merry Christmas!

10 Likes

Merry Christmas too all! And may the DEVIL! make a surprise visit to India over the weekend.

8 Likes

@Markiemm, @drwat, @FIREFIGHTER619, @MylesPerour, @LordOfTheRings, @MajorLeeAwesome, @JusticeinTexas, @Sol, @Dragon1 A very Merry Christmas to my Sisters & Brothers. And to all I’ve yet to know personally, Merry Christmas as well…Enjoy your families and have peace. :pray:

13 Likes

@Markiemm
Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays to you and all the staff! Thanks for fighting the good fight.
Happy Holidays to everyone in the community!!!
@MajorLeeAwesome @Jhawk @FIREFIGHTER619 @Hviezdoslav @drwat @Dragon1 @sandbar @MylesPerour

14 Likes

@josephnormandgrinnel @JusticeinTexas @LordOfTheRings @ObamaIsntReal @yomanmo @Bendoaka @Daisy_Gal @numberkings @MehNamesJeff

You are all legends!

14 Likes

Thank you :smiley:

7 Likes

You as well, happy holidays!

8 Likes

Thanks for all that you do and help us with Mate! :+1: :people_hugging:

8 Likes

scammer.info wouldn’t be this large without you awesome guys so thank you

10 Likes

Thank you.

5 Likes

@josephnormandgrinnel Sorry I missed you Joe, my fellow UNH grad. Merry Christmas you ole “Frenchman” .

7 Likes