Merry Christmas to all and a fantastic New Year!!!:heart:

7 Likes

Merry christmas to all

6 Likes

You too.

6 Likes

You as well, and Thank you…

5 Likes

Marry Christmas and happy new year’s everyone.

6 Likes

Merry Christmas to all my fellow Scam Baiter’s .Have a great holiday and a prosperous new year .Col

5 Likes

snowman

6 Likes

Merry Christmas to all!

7 Likes

Merry Christmas everyone!

6 Likes

I wish everyone good and SAFE holiday.

5 Likes

Have I mentioned lately how happy I am to have found this site? You all are so cool and I’ve learned a lot from you. Hope I can contribute as much as many of you do eventually.

9 Likes

You will​:smiley::grinning:

6 Likes

Merry Christmas to everybody. Christmas is the only time of year in which one can sit in front of a dead tree and eat candy out of socks and not look crazy, so enjoy!
They say the best gifts come from the heart, but you can always ‘dew won ting’ & to Walmart and get me a $500 Verification gift card. :wink:
On a serious note, Im old enough to have learned that It’s not what’s under the tree that matters most, it’s who’s around it. I truly appreciate so many folks here whom I respect and am honered to call friends and even family. You know who you are. You’re a gift in my life (and not the kind I’d return for store credit.) Merry Christmas!
@Dragon1 @Sol @Jhawk @JusticeinTexas @LordOfTheRings and many more

9 Likes

A merry Christmas to everybody all around the world in this group who give up their own time to give these scammers a hard time. Have a great xmas time with your family and friends.

6 Likes

Merry Christmas Jhawk!

5 Likes

Merry Christmas, Again. Just wanted to relay it to all the awesome people. We’re all so talented in our areas. All together to save anyone in distress. We all do god’s work and last Happy Holidays even the best of us need a break. But again xox you guys are the best. These people need us.

5 Likes

Wishing you al a very Merry Christmas!!!

4 Likes

Thanks your the best as well!

2 Likes

@tagow Merry Christmas to you my friend!

2 Likes