GoHealth 360, LLC, Belizean/Filipino Medicare, diabetic supplies, and final expense scammers

+1 (574) 290-1384

“Alan” just called me now claiming I qualified for a Medicare Food/Utility Prepaid Debit Card which would allegedly be delivered by USPS, also told me I can scan the card to get my medication for free when I need my medication. Told me monthly top-up. Gave him the generic D.O.B 01/01/1980 and a shipping address to a Wendys located in Chicago Heights, Illinois (634 W. 14th Street, Chicago Heights, IL 60411).

Transferred me to his Supervisor, who’s duty is to “double check” and verify me AFTER they transfer you to a “licensed agent”. They also want the RED, WHITE & BLUE CARD number. “May from EveryWay Health” answered. Told me it’s a non-obligatory thing. Told them I’m enrolled in an active Medicaid A+B plan, no secondary, no switch in last 30 days, and am on a benefits plan thing too as well as 6 or more chronic condition medications daily or weekly. They can see caller ID’s and ask if you’d like to be contacted even if your on the DNC list, I told her as long as it’s not for advertisements. At this point, she asks for the medicare number - if you don’t have the card to hand - she’ll look you up online, but she’ll also need your SSN.

Wouldn’t connect me a “licensed agent” first, even though I said I’ll speak to the agent myself regarding validation etc. As soon as she hung up, it reconnected me to “Alan” and he explained they wouldn’t connect me, until they verified me to find out how much I make/additional benefits I may be eligible for etc. Claims they’ll lose their jobs if they connected me without validation. I therefore could not continue the bait, I claimed I don’t know when I’ll be “home” due to the nature of my “work” I cannot discuss publicly. Told me I can call back this number, but said I cannot speak to any other agent except for him because he’s the one dealing with this/put the call-back on me. Told me he’ll call me once a day and see if I have my details.

@OfclyGoodenough @scamterminator2021 @MajorLeeAwesome @JusticeinTexas @drwat @Tillianne @Jhawk

8 Likes

He got all confused about the fact that I already got one of those. He did not know how to scam me. He tried to tell me that the one I have is not a good one.

8 Likes

He asked how I knew he was Indian. Damn, they really don’t think they have any accent at all.

7 Likes

He said his first name was Johnson. Really?

6 Likes

A Sinch/Onvoy number… Say no more!

Warning Letter to Inteliquent, Inc. (ftc.gov)

6 Likes

He is a “Johnson” in the sense that he is a “penis” since I have heard “Johnson” used to denote a penis. Yes, he is certainly a JOHNSON!

7 Likes

I am VITE! I am VITE! I really am VITE! THey are so pissed. It must be something I said.

5 Likes

Not necessarily! It might be Magic Johnson!

4 Likes

Fair enough, @scamterminator2021! Fair enough!

Okay, I am gonna take a break now from the Facebook/Meta scammers.

+1 (574) 290-1384 … A woman who said her name is Salah is on call now. No, I clarified and she meant to pronounce her fake first name as Sarah/Sara. (I’m rolling my eyes at these dumbasses.)

EDIT:
Damn, the accents of these criminal men and women are thick when they attempt to speak English.

So far I have not been blocked, but now the male and female criminals are just answering with only “hello” and they are not reading in English their SIMPLE script. It is a simple script that is one sentence!

Were I to want to do so, I believe I could learn to pronounce in Hindi or Urdu a simple sentence where I say that you have reached [fake name of company] and my name is Narinder.

6 Likes

I spoke with SIRAH aka SARA. I made fun of her for you.

6 Likes

Don’t the bosses of these criminals, the higher ups, teach them to pronounce English in at least a half-ass manner?

I believe I could learn to pronounce in Hindi or Urdu a simple sentence where I say that you have reached [fake name of company" and my name is Narinder. Especially if Doc (@drwat) or someone would help me to speak one simple sentence in Urdu or Hindi.

7 Likes

Ausin, George, Harvey. Ridiculous names for Indians.

6 Likes

Hindi Urdu
Meri company kaa naam “Medicare Benefits” aur mera naam Narinder hai!
(My company name is “Medicare Benefits” and my name is Narinder)

8 Likes

Wish I could actually say that!

7 Likes

Thank youuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu, Doc!

I just had a woman answer this number and I put it on speaker phone. I did not speak myself but played via Google Translate the Hindi and then the Urdu version!

I am gonna work on listening to the Google Translator voice and try to say myself that same spiel!

Haha, they must think we are crazy to mess with 'em like we do rather than think that they are crazy to be working as criminals!

Who knows, maybe some of them truly believe they are working a legitimate job. Still, they should know from us that they are working as scammers regardless of what their bosses tell them.

4 Likes

Carrier: Onvoy via Neutral Tandem

“Lisa” falsely claimed the call was made because I qualify for the Medicare grocery debit card. I was asked to provide my Medicare number before I was transferred to her “licensed agent” from Every Way Health, a subsidiary of GoHealth 360, LLC that falsely claims to operate from Delray Beach, Florida when their Facebook account appears to operate from Belize.

The company appears to be connected to AJT Diabetic Inc., who does business as Specialty Medical Equipment, Inc., BrightChoiceMedical, Inc. and Countrywide Medical and were previously reported to the Wall of Shame on April 12, 2024.

They are also currently hiring sales and quality assurance representatives from Belize and the Philippines through their career page, powered by Jazzhr.

Other subsidiaries of the company include:

Associated LinkedIn Accounts:

Associated Phone Numbers:

• (877) 460-3943 (Nobelbiz for Every Way Health)
  • (866) 530-5109 (Nobelbiz for GoHealth360)
  • (877) 786-1262 (Nobelbiz for the Medicare Plan Club)
  • (888) 441-3587 (Nobelbiz for Medicare Welcome)
  • (888) 896-2597 (Nobelbiz for My CGM Supplies, answers as “Specalty Medical Team”)
  • (888) 897-5908 (Nobelbiz number for Zero Finger Sticks)
  • (888) 692-7097 (Nobelbiz for CGM Help)
  • (888) 441-3583 (Nobelbiz for Get Libre CGM)
  • (888) 249-3755 (Nobelbiz for the ACA Insurance Club)
  • (888) 893-7034 (Nobelbiz for CPAP Home Delivery and CPAP Connect)
  • (888) 441-3547 (Nobelbiz for the Final Expense Club)
6 Likes

I have 20 calls to them playing the bhenchode song. I don’t care if they understand, my goal is to piss them off.

4 Likes

Don’t they seem more skittish now when they answer the 'phone?

(574) 290-1384 … Okay, just now a guy answered with his script.

“Hello, my name is Phoenix with Medicare Benefits. How may I help you?”

I asked nicely how he spells his name.

He answered with the following: F E L I X

He thinks Felix is pronounced like Phoenix! I did not inform him that he is pronouncing it incorrectly though. It sounded like he was pronouncing Phoenix and I thought that maybe he was using Phoenix as a fake first name. No, he just does not know how to pronounce Felix.

EDIT:
A guy named Ray is on call. I informed him that his colleague named Felix admitted on a call with me that you all are scammers. Your criminal colleague Felix is not even trying to scam! (Yes, I am lying to the criminal “Ray” and I lie to criminals all of the time!)

6 Likes

Currently talking about sports with my little scammer right now :slight_smile:

EDIT: Called myself Kobe Bryant, didnt know bro was chill like that (skip to 1:28)

7 Likes

Calling from the Health Department of the Medicare. Oh, are you the US government? Yes.
So now they are claiming to be working for the government. Phoenix was a really dummy. He also said he was calling from the Shipping Department of Medicare. WTF? Wisa asked me right off for my Medicare card number and my SSN.

7 Likes