GoHealth 360, LLC, Belizean/Filipino Medicare, diabetic supplies, and final expense scammers

You have done some amazing research, as always! Since their HQ appears to be located in the southern part of FL, I would recommend reporting them to the following outlets:

1. Insurance Fraud (myfloridacfo.com)

WEST PALM BEACH FIELD OFFICE
Lt. Kevin Lashells
Lt. Jonathan Lent
400 N Congress Avenue, Suite 250
West Palm Beach, FL 33401
561-837-5601
[email protected]
[email protected]

FT. LAUDERDALE FIELD OFFICE
Lt. Francisco Gonzalez
Vacant Lieutenant
1400 W Commercial Bvd, Suite 135
Ft. Lauderdale, FL 33309
954-958-5402
[email protected]

1. Medicaid Fraud and Abuse Complaint Form - Office of the Medicaid Program Integrity (myflorida.com)

2. Division of Investigative and Forensic Services (fldfs.com)

To Report Fraud continue with the following:

Type of Fraud: Licensee/Unlicensed Activity/Agent Fraud
I am: Citizen

I hope it is helpful.

5 Likes

When you end the call play the bhenchode song for them. They already believe that I am a group of ‘scammers’ calling to harass and it will seem like groups of people in different locations. https://youtu.be/kNDXGFHSSa4?si=JwQ6bVVilMEOZZAa

5 Likes

SHIPPING DEPARTMENT of Medicare!

Wait, @JusticeinTexas! I am on call now with Visa or Wisa! Okay, she spelled it for me because I asked in a very kind voice: T e e s a

Now I am going to light into her in a disgustingly vulgar fashion!

7 Likes

Yes, I like also playing the bhenchode song for these criminals!

=== === ===
=== === ===

Also the “Tunak Tunak Tun” song on YouTube can be played for criminals like these!

Tunak Tunak Tun Video | Daler Mehndi | Full Song | Daler Mehndi Music

=== ===
=== ===

Also, “ear raping” them by playing any music or noise at an ungodly decibel level is an option. As far as I am concerned, being “ear raped” is par for the course for telephone scammers.

7 Likes

Ray acted like he did not know that Medicare was a government program. Or that the states actually regulate it. I get my Medicare disabiltiy through the state of Texas. One said he was in LA and the other Miami.

7 Likes

Ha, @JusticeinTexas!

On BOTH coasts of America!

Fortunately these criminals are not the brightest bulbs in the building!

5 Likes

Pretending to speak Spanish but I speak Spanish too and he was pissed.

6 Likes

I should speak some of the Slovak language to them! They would have no idea though what language it is. The Slovak Republic only has about 5 million Slovaks in it.

Whoa, for the first time from my Text Free number it says that (574) 290-1384 is not in service.

I’ll try from my TextNow as I’d been using it also with the (574) 290-1384 number. I also got “the number is not in service.”

Maybe though they finally figured out how to block my Text Free and TextNow numbers.

5 Likes

I’m also gonna tag @barryspar and @josephnormandgrinnel

5 Likes

Number not in service from any number I call now.

5 Likes

All of my calls go to voicemail.

4 Likes

Yes, please do @OfclyGoodenough.

I am not familiar with @barryspar.

I am very familiar with @josephnormandgrinnel. He is a great counterpoint to my uncouth and vulgar approach!

It is great that each of us have a unique approach to baiting and/or harassing these criminals!

3 Likes

Also tagging in @LordOfTheRings
before I could ever forget to do so!

2 Likes

I’m familiar with Barry! He’s a swell guy! He likes to waste scammers time.

:rofl:

4 Likes

3 Likes

Its a beautiful thing to here all your dialers going to a fictitious voicemail prompt after hammering them for almost an hour of some crazy calls with this center.

Birth - 3:46pm EST
Death - 4:32pm EST

4 Likes

NEW NUMBER - (574) 290-1504 (Onvoy via Neutral Tandem)

4 Likes

Going to VM now :slight_smile:

4 Likes