Scam Number: 1 808 900 6110
Scammer’s Website or Email:
Additional information about this scam:

3 Likes

they are freaking out bro

2 Likes

Yeah, they seem displeased. Their anger pleases us. :crazy_face:

2 Likes

ScammerRevolts & I double-teamed them and purloined numerous “goodies” from their stash.

2 Likes

Out o’ sight, @Jhawk! Way to go, ScammerRevolts! They are still answerin’. I can hear the chaos in the background.

I think they are conferencing some of us into the same conference call! Just now it sounded like another one of us on the same call as I was, and the other guy was speaking with a silly voice and mocking them by asking why you are scamming to the scammer.

1 Like

do you know any program that can make me sound like a grandma or grandpa? preferably free

I do not have any voice changer myself. There are members in this site who use voice changers.

I am middle-aged, but I sometimes when baiting try to sound like an old man when I speak.

When I harass and they cannot block the numbers of callers, I want them to know my natural voice each and every time I call. I am spiteful like that.

I just used Google. There is a website as follows:

Here is a link to an article of voice changer software in 2022:

I have seen on the internet that some voice changers are handheld I think.

I see something about a voice changer thing that can plug into a cell phone on the internet.

@Leo2, you might create a thread in the General Discussion category and ask in the title of the thread about info regarding voice changers. In that way, folks who are members of this site who use voice changers might answer you.

I have not used any voice changing stuff though personally. It can be a great tool, especially if you want to bait the same scammer phone number repeatedly without them recognizing your voice.

1 Like

Here’s the google form they use…

2 Likes

sounded like me :smile:

Same lol, it’s like a school cafeteria :rofl::rofl:

1 Like

active. on call now

2 Likes

Damn, chipmunk man and Chopin. Scammers have ruined Chopin for me forever. If people would just ask simple questions like the name on the account and what was it charged to to figure out this is fraudulent.

1 Like

He answered PAYPUL and then changed it to Geek Squad.

2 Likes

http://chirb.it/b55afv

4 Likes

Welcome to the community, @cowboy1337 ! You’re going to have so much fun reporting scams and scambaiting, I’m sure of it!

1 Like

Welcome to the community, @cowboy1337!

Verily these criminals are dumbasses. I’ve called them out on the phone on their inconsistency concerning which company they work for and sometimes the scammer will try to say that they work for BOTH companies. Truly they are dumbasses.

Was that you conferenced in with me on a call yesterday, @Leo2? As soon as my call was answered, I heard an American voice sort of mocking the scammer. The only thing that I remember saying while you were speaking were my words to the scammer and I called him “bakrichod” and I remember that the other American voice laughed when I’d called the scammer a “bashful bakrichod.”

2 Likes

I’ve been here before, I just go on here every once in a while to have fun haha

i aint american but it could have been my voice + the clownfish voice changer