Feedback for scammer.info

Hey everyone, just need your feedback.

To vote, head to this post Feedback for scammer.info

Are you happy with how posts get approved or would you like to see a change?

• Yes, post approving is fine as it is
  • No, I would like to see a change

0 voters

If you selected no then please leave a comment down below on why you’re not happy and what you want changed.

Are you happy that scam accounts will have a publicly visible badge to mark them as scam accounts

• Yes
  • No

0 voters

5 Likes

FYI, the announcement banner version is non-functional, might want to add something that says “to vote, go to this (link) post.”

5 Likes

Done, thanks

2 Likes

I voted for a change on the post approval. It is somewhat difficult if you live in a different time zone and the mods are in bed when you are posting. I mean it’s not the end of the world, though, and don’t have an idea on how to improve that either as I don’t want you mods have to stand by 27/7 :wink:

8 Likes

I would like to see that any new member has to go through extra steps to have a topic approved, i.e Regardless if it’s a robo call or not it’s need to have secondary view’s. We’ve had a lot of new users that have been approved for topics and not having to go through MODS/Admin. And the numbers they post, don’t get verified by the user, and 95% of them are non-working numbers.

7 Likes

Thanks to everyone who voted! We need your input to make this whole community a better place!

6 Likes

I agree with the Change for approval, as sometimes it does take a bit for posts to get approved. I know everyone is busy, but sometimes the information is already stale once its approved.

9 Likes

I agree, although posting a non-working number may not be their fault as we are getting pretty good at shutting down numbers and sometimes a working number might only be good for 15 minutes.

11 Likes

I normally call as soon as the numbers are dropped. But having numbers posted without the original user calling to verify it is getting very bad.

4 Likes

I had made a suggestion like a year ago on font features not sure if anyone saw it. It should be in the bottom of my activities list.

4 Likes

I think that new members need their posts reviewed by staff until they are established. There are some users who post numbers that are not actual scammers and questionable numbers (like some travel and airfare). I’ve seen spoofed numbers and legit company numbers posted quite a bit lately. And, on top of that, a few people with… less than noble intentions are among us.

7 Likes

I was told from a previous member that you have to at least 50 topics to be able to post with out review. And I’ve seen that hasn’t happened on several occasions.

4 Likes

I test every single number that is posted before I approve it.

8 Likes

I call every single number that is posted for review.

6 Likes

I voted for a change only because I’m pretty sure I’ve had a post pending for 24+ hours. (I agree with the point made above about different time zones, etc.; and I tend to be a nightowl, so . . . :wink: )

5 Likes

Same here

6 Likes

I know that you do! And I think I speak for many others when I say that I appreciate all the time and effort you guys selflessly put in to keep this site running like a well oiled machine.

6 Likes

Thank you, my friend! I try.

4 Likes