Fareportal, their main number and company Cheapoair and 1 (212) 478-0335

So after some good ol’ Googling, I’ve found this:

Googling “sky flight cheap LLC” gave me some leads, primarily their BBB page, a com website, and an info website. Their BBB lists an alternative address, 3415 Custer Ste 114 Plano, TX 75023, and a complaint alleges that the number (844) 820-4849 belongs to them. Googling this number leads us to a yelp page and a scammer info thread. I have not called this number yet, so it is possible that they lost the number, or gained it recently and it also happened to have some dirt on it. I also got the number (844) 845-7044 from the .info site, and searching this one did not give anything interesting.

Searching for the 3415 address did not give much in terms of information, however the 1400 Land DrPlano, TX 75093, USA which was on the picture I was sent did. This is where it gets tricky however, as there are many explanations that can come from this. However, for the sake of investigating this company I will share some of the public information I found. The building seems to be owned by a Jagdip Dave and his family, Rekha Dave and Mohit Dave. This is according to Clustrmaps. It also gives us a contact number of (972) 612-1528. Another thing that this site gives is this information:

“This is a business registration address for seventeen companies”

So it is possible that Dave owns a lot of businesses, legit andor scam. Or he owns a few, and lets others use his address as an in-USA base or whatever, remote place idk the term. However, according to this Texan taxable entity search it lists Jagdip as the registered owner (search skyflightcheap LLC to get this information) We get nice information such as the taxpayer ID of 32064744256, SOS file 802805968.

Lastly, searching for “skyflightcheap LLC” gives different results from what I initially searched. I found this thread, which seems to branch into yet more rabbit holes.

3 Likes